What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,973 comments
The Cure.

I’ve liked a few of their songs before, but decided to revisit their catalog due to hearing a new collab between Chvrches and Robert Smith. His voice is something special really. If I had to pick one song I’ve discovered for myself it would be Push. The man still sounds the same even these days.

The genius of David Byrne has never been on display quite like it was for Stop Making Sense. It's just magical.

Flipped over to Hair Nation on the way to work because coffee didn't quite cut it this morning and I needed somehing high-energy. This came on moments after I turned it on.

I suppose it's possible I've heard it in the last 30 years, but I don't think so.

Last edited:
The genius of David Byrne has never been on display quite like it was for Stop Making Sense. It's just magical.

Flipped over to Hair Nation on the way to work because coffee didn't quite cut it this morning and I needed somehing high-energy. This came on moments after I turned it on.

I suppose it's possible I've heard it in the last 30 years, but I don't think so.

When I first saw the Talking Heads clip, one of the things I noticed was how good Tina's bass sounds.

The Aldo Nova video had to be one of the first few videos I saw when I first got MTV as a kid. It does have a very catchy opening guitar riff.

Back