What are you watching?

• Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 4,842 comments
This cartoon, hmm...

images

giphy.gif

I am catching up on Star Wars Resistance and started The Mandalorian earlier this week.

I am catching up on Star Wars Resistance and started The Mandalorian earlier this week.

Caught up on Resistance and The Mandalorian. I also caught up on Rick and Morty and Brockmire.

I just watched Ford vs Ferrari, first theater movie I've seen this year.

But two TV shows I watch without fail are Vikings and The Curse of Oak Island.

First episode of the Witcher. Henry Cavill is great in the role and the first episode was really good. The pacing seemed a bit off and didnt really like the production design. But perhaps I am expecting too much of GOT.

Finished The Mandalorian and what a superb end to the season! Action, emotion, humour, wonder and possibilities, I can't remember the last time a conclusion was so well done 👍

5ce5f5a7-e265-479f-9066-67cfa0c1f270-tumblr_bbfcf794185a506c23fe565746065cfb_64c10071_540.jpg

I'm not sick of the baby Yoda memes yet either so it's good timing too

The Outsider. Ben Mendelson and Jason Bateman

Based on a Stephen King novel. First episode, had that initial hit like The Boys. The next two episodes are kind of getting there, but as new characters are added, I really have to see where the show is going.

We just finished The Good Place over the weekend and caught up on Bob's Burgers before that. Finished Star Wars Resistance earlier today. Binging though? I started Schitt's Creek a few weeks ago. I have watched all of the first season and a handful of episodes of the second season. I watched the first episode of Justified just a bit ago and am probably going to be watching that until I finish it.

Just watched three Harry Potter films for three consecutive days in a row that totalled for approximately more than 7 hours.

Now that FX is streaming on Hulu (I thought it already was), I've been watching "What We Do In The Shadows". I had seen an episode or two right as it premiered but then kind of lost track of it. I think it's a very funny show.

Back