What car did everyone start with?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Muzik33
  • 80 comments
  • 5,451 views
I debated for a while between the Civic and an old VW Gulf. I got the 91 Honda Civic(EG).

I ran, like, 3 races with it and bought an EVO TME.
 
Mazda mx 5 food little car then I got DB9 soon after
 
I started with a 1991 Nissan SILVIA Q's S13
 
EK civic, though I was hoping to see a EP civic in the used dealership as I drive the bog standard version :)
 
I took one look at the HP range of the typical opponents in the Sunday Cup and saw a 60hp car wasn't going to cut it. I bought a Corolla RUNX from the used car lot and blew them away. They all drove like their throttle pedal would only go 25% of the way down. I could have destroyed those guys on foot lol.

It never a car I would normally look at, it's sort of like a Civic Type-R but a bit shirt (minus the r)
 
1986 Toyota Celica, 157bhp 1100kg and only 8 thousand miles from new.
 
Anyone else try to start with a Kart, then realize you need to be level 1? Then have to start with the cappucino and struggle to win the first few races? And after you win those races, realize that they give you a kart for free? I did lol
 
This thread is just like the "Starting Car" thread.. lol Why isn't this locked?
 
Mazda Eunos Roadster. My standard GT starter car. 👍
Now has 229hp, but I've kind of outgrown it. Even the ZR1 I just bought doesn't seem fast enough for some races, but it's still stock...
 
Daihatsu copen active top '02 - 15,000cr
carbon hood - 5,000cr
got the penniless trophy then used stealth cars to get going
 
Suzuki Swift Sport '07, although i've been through a few cars with only a couple days of playing my project now is a Skyline R34 Nur :)

Decided to keep my swift as its a nippy little thing haha
 
I started off with a Suzuki Swift '05. Premium car, good performance, and has cool headlights too ;). On another note, I'd say NEVER EVER begin with a Cervo. It can be cool, but it's slow, and it's a net loss. (What I mean by a net loss is that it is a slug and it will likely finish last in most races, even when tuned.)
 
Personally I found a used red civic type r 98 tuned up did me well for a lot of races..
 
I too started with the Suzuki Swift, but the '07 not the '05. Not a bad little car, always did like them. Of course, at this time I didn't realise I could get a premium Civic Type R...
 
R32 Skyline from the Used Dealership for 14K
 
Back