What car did everyone start with?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Muzik33
  • 80 comments
  • 5,451 views
I've only had the game for a weekend so far, borrowed it from a mate (My Signature Edition is sitting in a cupboard somewhere, waiting for Christmas :( ) but I did the National B license, which got me to about level 4. Then I did a lot of special events which rank you up pretty quick and gain you quite a bit of cash, soo...

My first car was actually a C63 AMG :D It now has 680bhp and a whole lot of other mods, but it gets owned by my 1222bhp Veyron ^^ :D

Talking of which.... why the hell is that thing standard? :o
 
I started with a prem. civic type R. Then my PS broke, and when i get it back i have to start over again. This time I'm hoping I get the chance to start with the Volvo 240 estate... it's a long shot that that particular car will be in the used cars lot right when I need it, but I'm keepin' my fingers crossed
 
All of you guys have started with a huge hp car, i started with a Daiathsu Storia aahahahah 💡 I like to start with a little car because the first races are pretty easy and with a Type R or MX-5 it's too easy to win and it's not funny for me an easy win, i want to fight. My Storia now have 157 hp and i've won many races with her :P
 
I bought a used Celica GT-R, but I only used it for the first 3 beginner events. I need some classic cars now for the rest of them.
 
I'm another entry in the MX-5 camp... so chosen because there's a real one sitting in my garage too.
 
My starter car is a 19XX Toyota Corolla. I can't remember the year but it has a body style that reminds me of some other '90s era cars.
 
Civic Type R. Even used it to gold the beginner rally.
 
Suzuki cappuccino, I have it almost stock aside from a few HP injections. Waiting a little while before I race mod it, this thing is just awesome.
 
88 nissan silvia from the used car lot for like 16k or something. Easily dominated even the clubman cup.
 
Lexus IS 200 was my first car, now its passed to b-spec bobby.
 
All of you guys have started with a huge hp car, i started with a Daiathsu Storia aahahahah 💡 I like to start with a little car because the first races are pretty easy and with a Type R or MX-5 it's too easy to win and it's not funny for me an easy win, i want to fight. My Storia now have 157 hp and i've won many races with her :P

"fight" being a good word ... improved AI yeah right. 👎

They use their old tricks of ramming you from the back and side swiping you if you happen to be on their prescribed line.
 
A used MX-5.

Then only used that or cars that I'd won with minimal upgrades to get the wins until I'd done about 20%-25% of the game.

The 2nd car I bought, with the cash I'd managed to build up, was a Mclaren MP4-12C.
 
i bought 4 karts first for the penniless trophy, sold 3 of them back, then did the kart challenge and some license tests, and my first real car was a mini cooper.
 
Civic type R premium.

pretty much maxed out my starting funds and had no funds for any tunning but it got the job done bone stock.

good car.

funny, I think I started out with the same car on GT4. :dopey:
 
2nd hand Toyota Supra, I love it! Same car I started the original GT with, in GT1 I souped it up to be a proper race car by the end, sadly can't do that in GT5. I do love my Supra tho :)
 
I picked a random car so I could do the licences, got gold on 2 licence, sold that car I bought + the small licence cars and bought a Mach 1.
 
i bought 4 karts first for the penniless trophy, sold 3 of them back, then did the kart challenge and some license tests, and my first real car was a mini cooper.

I did the same, but instead of the mini cooper I used the Tommy Kaira ZZ-S that I got from the Licenses. Haven't bought any yet.
 
CIVIC 1500 3door..!!!!
Fully standar tyres and all (no ABS).. Beat almost the entire beginners series :D
 
Daihatsu Copen (New Car). Its 15,000 Cr.
Go to the tuning shop right away buy parts totaling 5,000 Cr. and you can get the penniless trophy.

After you save money, do all the weight reductions, and you will fly through the corners. The competition will eat you alive on the straights, but it makes for some very fun racing.
 
Bought a Corolla RUNX from the used car lot... was good at 180HP or so, and not *too* bad looking for a standard model.
 
Nobody bought a Toyota MR2? That was my first car. Not a lot of horses, but handles corners with ease, being a MR.

Completed all the races I was eligible to compete in for the beginner series, then bought a RSX.
 
Premium Miata. Could´nt resist to drive a premium at the begining. I kept on playing with the lights and the wipers. It was alot of fun.
 
I think I started with an Altezza
 
I started with a dark green Lexus IS200 from the used lot for around 17,700 cr because I didn't want to do a miata as the first car or a front-drive vehicle to start the game with. I just wanted to be different than the rest of my friends! :)
 
I made the error of thinking I would be doing karting events from the off so bought a kart, that left me with only 15k but i got a used MX-5 J-Limited 93, did an oil change and it was a surprisingly sorted little car, in that it claimed the scalps of a good few more powerful cars. Put a sports exhaust and sticky tires on as soon as I had a few more credits. It was 14k-odd in the lot.
 
My first car is a yellow Mazda roof'less coupe looking thing.

Its pretty, but terrible lol.
 
Mazda Demio 03 with soft sport tyres for a few races ,then onto the awsome Cappucino (its awsome when kitted out)
 
Back