What car do you collect more than any other?

• Thread starter gibson
  • 203 comments
For a weird unknown reason, I have been collecting Chevy Corvette's, the C5 edition, in my recent game. Previous collectors are cars like the Ford GT, utilising its selection of stripes, and the Mercedes E55 AMG and CLK 55 AMG, just to get one car in 25+ different colours. :D

I love this game....👍

I've mostly been collecting muscle cars, along with all the old Japanese cars...the FR ones tend to be a lot of fun to drive.

I suppose that has to do with your name and avatar?? :)

Now i've started collecting compact cars. I have 6 Mini Coopers and about 14 little Suzuki's so far. And before I came to my senses, I had 26 Midget II's. They are awesome!! :D

Alright. I've posted before but I've done a stock check.

I have multiple versions of all 3 generation's of Toyota MR-2's
I saw a NSX in real life once so I became posesed and collected everyone that was avalible in the used car lots and the one's in the new car lot's. Driven only the 92 model.
And because of rarity I started stock piling TA22 Celica's.

For me it would have to be the 2004 Chrysler Crossfire since I drive one in real life.

I haven't played GT4 in a while, but I have five Crossfires in my garage, and one of them has snow and dirt tires equipped so that it can do rally and ice/snow races

Renault Clio Race Cars, Mitsubishi FTO Race Cars, and hoping to collect Formula GT's in every colour in the future

I have faves in all the model ranges. besides trying to get one of each Silvia and Skyline...I grab every lotus and Volkswagen I can get my hands on.

Evos, Civics, R5s, Clios, Imprezas, Celicas, Integras, Skylines, Silvias... my list could be very long! I collect them with different settings and colors. The fault it's from PD to give us these beautiful cars.

Did I tell it alredy. 6.2 mile/10 km specials and Skylines :lol:
currently over 150 skylines in garage :D

I tend to collect the er...more collectible cars IMO. The rarer ones that show up the least in the used car lots. Interestingly, I only recently started paying attention to those cars though (ie; I have two of the Black Nissan R92CP only because I picked the first one up randomly the first time it came through. Little did I know that I should have scooped up the other three black LM cars that appeared that same week.)

Other than that:

1966 Honda S800 (1 in each colour)
1968 Mazda 110S (L10B) (2)
1965 Nissan Silvia (CPS311) (2)
1983 Nissan Silvia 240RS (S100) (1)
1973 Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (2)
1985 Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 (1 white/red)
1980 Renault 5 Turbo (1 red)
1991 Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione (1 white)
1996 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport (C4) (2)
1998 Mitsubishi GTO MR (2)
1998 Nissan SilEighty (2)
1998 Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-Sti (1)

But as for answering the question...(heh-heh) I don't collect any ONE car more than another....yet. After 4 years I'm still less than 50% through the game, so I've still got time!

Last edited:
45% of my cars in my garage are...
...Mazda rx7s(all models Fc's and Fd's), + 8% for Rx8's
Total= 53%, Rotary Engines
15% are nissan Silvias and 240's(all models [s13, s14, s15])
...the rest are made for the racing career

I finally have a submission for this thread. Plymouth Barracuda! Jeez, there's 27 colors to choose from. I couldn't buy just one. By the time i finally got a Barracuda, good thing i had 2 million in the bank....i immediately bought like 4 different colors.

Latest Posts

Back