Do you want them all?

• Thread starter KAlex122
  • 35 comments

Collecting all cars? Just "the collection" or all in your garage?

• I want to have all possible cars in my garage.

Votes: 57 44.9%
  • I want "the collection" completed but i also sell some/many of them.

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • I don't care and only buy what i want to use.

Votes: 55 43.3%

• Total voters
Austria
Austria
Niki_Kingrat
I find that interesting as for "the collection" you only need about half the money as you can sell them any time you like.

I, myself, collect and sell again. At the end i will have between 100-150 favourite cars, i guess.

Last edited:
I have all 449 cars.
Originally I wanted all the cars for my own personal collection and feeling of completion but then it changed to thinking about my son and if he plays GT7 in a few years then I'd like him to have the opportunity to have full access to all the cars etc..

Last edited:
Yeah, the good thing about selling here is that the collection status remains unchanged. So I will definitiely sell most of the cars, leave about a 100-150 max that I use. I'm missing 7 currently to complete the collection :)

I am still missing Hagerty cars for about 100 mil but already have 50 mil. So with selling i could maybe get them all. I already made peace with never collecting all if them as i don't have much time any more but the selling button helps a lot.

I'm halfway there, I want one of each car on my garage, first to fill out the collection compendium and then just to drive them around the track and see how they drive...I mean I paid for the game that has all these cars, might as well go and try them all.

Didn't vote yet, because my choice wasn't there: I seriously collect cars, but not all of them interest me. So I now have 85% of all cars, and the remainder is indifferent to me: safety cars, a lot of VGT's and other phantasy cars like in Gr4 and GrB.

Didn't vote yet, because my choice wasn't there: I seriously collect cars, but not all of them interest me. So I now have 85% of all cars, and the remainder is indifferent to me: safety cars, a lot of VGT's and other phantasy cars like in Gr4 and GrB.
I would still say this is the 3rd category as you are not going for everything, which i completely understand in this game

I would still say this is the 3rd category as you are not going for everything, which i completely understand in this game
Except I do care a lot about collecting the cars I want, also if I won't use them, which is most of them. Just not a completionist in this area :D

Last edited:
It's weird, I don't care about the collection element, and currently only have cars I'm interested in or enjoy using. At the same time I appreciate there are cars in the game for many. Like IRL admiring someone's car, you don't wish you owned it, but you really appreciate it exists, and perhaps what ever modifications they've done to it. Some one is always gonna pull up in something you don't own and I like that feeling of diversification when interacting with other players on GT games.

I'm kind of "want all cars in my garage" and "only buy the cars I want" as at some point I will have run personal TT's/hotlaps, maybe a custom one-make race, etc of pretty much every car in the game outside of extremely pedestrian FF's, sedans like the Atenza since I daily drive a Mazda 6 S, electrics, etc.

On top of that I buy at least three copies of every car that can have weight reductions, engine swaps, etc. I've got 653 cars in my garage (after selling 8-9 NSX Gr. B's and other duplicate cars I don't want) and have purchased 502 car for 469.9mil credits, and am at 80% collection. Pretty much every car I've purchased that I've been able to afford to tune has been used in some capacity.

Last edited:
I find that interesting as for "the collection" you only need about half the money as you can sell them any time you like.

I, myself, collect and sell again. At the end i will have between 100-150 favourite cars, i guess.
I want every car twice
one normal and the other in widebody

I collect all cars. I use the racing cars for my entertainment, the "slow"/non racing cars for racing with my nephews and nieces :D

There are a number of cars I have no intention of owning in game. If I get them in the roulette I’ll keep them, but I’d rather just spend my hard earned credits on cars I want!

I play GT7 mainly to race but sure, I like collecting too and will eventually get all cars, but I’m in no rush and I focus on getting cars I like and will use first and foremost.

I'm a completion junkie so want to get all cars - I'm only missing the Citroen invite car and given I've never seen an invite for it in the roulette I'm unsure when it'll land... the downside of having all the cars? you hit the 100m credit limit pretty quick so end up buying cars you don't really want or you end up racing for nothing...

Forgot one more answer to select, collecting only certain cars for themed collections, like all the vintage racers, or all VGT cars...

I want to collect them all but not sure it will happen. I just finished buying all the brand central and used cars and now have 14 from hagertys left to buy. Sadly that includes all the 20m cars and I believe nothing below 6m.

I like to collect cars but only the ones I either want to drive or I have an interest in. Like I have no interest in the Barker nor I want to drive it so I won't buy it

kjb
I like to collect cars but only the ones I either want to drive or I have an interest in. Like I have no interest in the Barker nor I want to drive it so I won't buy it
Totally agree with you and glad for ability to sell some of the cars I bought and found out they are " one trick ponies" that really have no racing use at all for example that damned electric VW

I never was interested in that car so I have left it off. There have been some other cars like the 962 that I was not interested at first but once I got it is one of my favorites now

Like to have all race cars, with road cars it's more just ones I'm interested in or will make for nice photos, not hugely bothered about the 20 million classic cars as the grind for them won't be worth the little I use them.

I want all cars, but not enough that I can be bothered grinding for them.

Call me shallow, but I would like a bit of incentivisation to motivate me to get them all in the form of dedicated races that actually make use of the variety of cars that exist. The driving in this game is great and cars really feel unique, but I just don't enjoy making a custom race or lobby myself as much with the low payouts and lack of an aspect of progression.

Also sucks that even though you can rent cars in daily races, only a handful are actually viable in the gr3/4 classes, and most cars overall never get used.

It’s not being shallow. It’s what we’ve had in past games. We’d Get 36 cars from the Circuit Experience in that game. Plus, around seven million in Credits! GT7 offeres around forty-five(?) million for Circuit Experiences, IF the average player can gold them all.

It just becomes wishing at this point. I mean, I’d like to off load my Straßenversion, but it’d be cool to see it go to a new home, than back to the zeros and ones scrap heap.

I’m going to jump in one of my alts and see how it looks from a new player’s point of view.

I’d like to have all the cars but got tired of grinding. The game is already bare on solo content and money events, stuff like missions and circuit experiences pay once. They could have made getting these very expensive cars fun or rewarding at least.

Last edited:
Back