What car you like to see on cover of gran turismo 6 game?

• Thread starter Qeki
  • 1,435 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Kazs mind it'll probably be a Nissan GT-R 2014 Edition with the GT-R Black Edition and GT-R Spec V to the left and right of it.

Probably some kind of Nissan or a X2014 but I hope it would be a Lamborghini Aventador.

I'm still surprised the GTR wasn't on the cover of GT5.

As for GT6 I think the new SRT Viper would look amazing on the cover. Knowing PD they would never put an American car on the cover though.

I'm still surprised the GTR wasn't on the cover of GT5.

As for GT6 I think the new SRT Viper would look amazing on the cover. Knowing PD they would never put an American car on the cover though.

They did. GT4's cover was a Ford GT LM Race Car with its doors open.

This is my impression of what GT6's cover will look like:

7706427718_645b97dafa_z.jpg

EDIT: Added PEGI age rating, PD and Sony CE logo to make it more believable.

Whichever manufacturer pays them the most money, basically. That's how these things work, I mean do you think it's a coincidence Forza Horizon has the Viper on the cover and then the car is given as free DLC in 4?

This.

Last edited:
It's a good call actually. (Yes I do know my Japanese numbers) are you talking the Levin or Trueno?

Maybe the S ichi-go? (I'm just messing with you :P )

I like them both but i would have to pick the trueno.

MSTER232
Toyota Supra, although there's a bigger chance of free copies of GT6 to start falling from the sky one day than the Supra being on the cover of it.

I'd love a sexy supra on the cover!

This one, no doubt!
Perhaps a more recent model, whenever GT6 arrives..
Koenigsegg Agera R '15 maybee..

Note: "Agera" in Sweedish means: "Act"

b14e750e.jpg

This is my impression of what GT6's cover will look like:

7706427718_645b97dafa_z.jpg

EDIT: Added PEGI age rating, PD and Sony CE logo to make it more believable.

This.

Nice cover. Maybe someone should start a GT6 custom cover thread?

The cover shows that GT will be a driving game on a open road.

Now that you mentioned it, unless it said "racing" simulator, it does look like a open road sim. I should have used a racing car cockpit.
Nice cover. Maybe someone should start a GT6 custom cover thread?
Maybe. And thank you :) .

Now that you mentioned it, unless it said "racing" simulator, it does look like a open road sim. I should have used a racing car cockpit.

Hahaha. But I say you really did a great job with is cover. Best open world racing cover I've seen. :)

I would like to see some of the more "memorable" cars from GT. But, here is what I think:
GT4: Ford GT. Nice pick, pretty *ahem* decent American sports car.
GT5: SLS AMG. Better pick. Well, it may not be an R8 it's a very high-performance German machine.
So, America? Done. Germany? Done. What is the next big automobile country?
I suspect it will be something along the lines of a Nissan GT-R, although my answer (following my prediction for county) would be Tommy Kaira ZZ-II or Autobacs Gaiyra.

Italy is next. :dopey:

That would also be acceptable. If it was Italy, I would pick the Ferrari P4 or Pagani Huayra.
Although, the P4 doesn't make any sense as so far not a single GT has had a cover car that was in the previous installment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back