What car you like to see on cover of gran turismo 6 game?

• Thread starter Qeki
  • 1,435 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
whereSTheFUhd
The 918 was an EA exclusive, similar to the new 991. EA commonly maintains such licenses that excludes other developers from utilizing certain models, obviously to provide an incentive for their franchise, since they arguably can not stand on their own merits as a car simulation with any depth.

Therefore, regardless of T10 being able to utilize certain Porsches, those exclusives - and possibly others - did not fall under the license deal. Until that license period for exclusive use passes, they will not appear in any other developer's franchises.

That was the same situation that occurred with the Huayra. EA held that exclusive license for a certain period of time during the car's early introduction and, only after that period had passed, was T10 able to offer it as DLC.

Cheers for the back-up

The 458. Oh wait Forza has that. :grumpy:

GT by Citroen Race Car would be cool. If it had some artistic design on it. Maybe a Super GT, would be cool as well.

g1344311680271297547.jpg

I would like to see the GT6 logo being illuminated by the headlights of 10 cars which would have their rear-end's at the bottom of the cover;

The five cars that kind of had the spotlight on them in previous games: GT1&2 I don't know, GT3 Castrol Toyota Supra JGTC, GT4 Ford GT LM Spec-II. GT5 SLS or X2010.
And then also Audi R18 or whichever succesor they will have got ot by release!
Ferrari F40
Pagani Huayra
The most recent Ferrari F1 in-game
Lancia Delta S4
& A Nissan GTR of some sort to keep Kaz Quiet!

The five cars that kind of had the spotlight on them in previous games: GT1&2 I don't know, GT3 Castrol Toyota Supra JGTC, GT4 Ford GT LM Spec-II. GT5 SLS or X2010.

In GT1 it was the NSX, and in GT2 it was the S2000. ;)

I would love to see 2 rival cars, i.e. C7 corvette and a 2013 Viper tearing up some new track, i.e. Silverstone.

:drool:

GT1 had a tyre, GT2 had a McClaren (inexplicably, the car wasn't in the game), GT3 had a PT Cruiser, GT4 had a Ford GT Race Car, GT5 had an SLS

That's what I remember

In GT1 it was the NSX, and in GT2 it was the S2000. ;)

I would love to see 2 rival cars, i.e. C7 corvette and a 2013 Viper tearing up some new track, i.e. Silverstone.

:drool:

Toooo American, we no PD doesnt like American

Actually GT1 had a tyre, GT2 had the GT2 symbol stamped on a engine block, GT3 was a headlight of a car that is not known to me, and GT4 had the Ford GT with its engine cover open on the rear.

Lamborghini Aventador but I doubt it'll be a car that was already in GT5.
So perhaps the Dodge Viper or the yet to be revealed Corvette if we still have to wait for a while.

Youngun
Toooo American, we no PD doesnt like American

So a Nissan GTR and a Lexus lfa racing at fuji accompanies by deltawing, the nsx and red and white priuses forming a Japanese flag?

Serious though. New nsx is a must!

Plus Corvette was on gtpsp
And a ferrari has been on a cover, anyone guess which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back