What "carpack" would you buy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kalaspuffar
  • 56 comments
  • 3,386 views

What pack would you buy?

  • Classic Musclecar

    Votes: 37 18.5%
  • Classic "Roadcars"

    Votes: 29 14.5%
  • Classic EU cars

    Votes: 36 18.0%
  • Classic Asian Cars

    Votes: 13 6.5%
  • Classic Racecars

    Votes: 46 23.0%
  • New EU cars

    Votes: 46 23.0%
  • New Asian Cars

    Votes: 17 8.5%
  • New American cars

    Votes: 28 14.0%
  • New Racecars

    Votes: 58 29.0%
  • New Exotics

    Votes: 59 29.5%
  • ALL!

    Votes: 52 26.0%
  • None Im not paying for new cars!

    Votes: 33 16.5%

  • Total voters
    200
Messages
127
Messages
Hultenius
and what would you like to see included in the dif packs(all should be premium)?
 
Last edited:
I would only buy if they were premium.
 
There are quite a few things that need to be put right before I would even consider buying any DLC.
 
I would not buy any.
1,0000 plus is more than enough. They should have cut it to 500 and gave us more premiums.
DLC's are nothing but a money grab and I never support them. I don't need to supersize my gaming experience when I should of had it all during initial release. :)
 
I'd vote for some more Australian cars.

I was madly buttpained when they took out the FPV GT and FPV F6 Typhoon.
 
Depends on the price and content ... I guess the first pack(s) would be the stealthcars ...
 
I wouldn't buy any...
I don't think they will create any more new premium cars though. They have to upgrade all the standards first... And if they're going to make us pay for the 'upgrades', boo you PD. Boo you.
 
2008-2011 north american cars

Best thing about GT is you can race your daily driver, but thats not the case for most of us in NA. Japan players can drive any car they see on the road, but Id like to see more cars that are available in north american dealerships.
 
OP, you're missing the "Cars from previous GTs"! I would buy that! ;)
 
Kalaspuffar
and what would you like to see included in the dif packs(all should be premium)?

Bro stop wishing already, PD said they are NOT adding any DLC that adds new cars to the game.
 
I would not buy any.
1,0000 plus is more than enough. They should have cut it to 500 and gave us more premiums.
DLC's are nothing but a money grab and I never support them. I don't need to supersize my gaming experience when I should of had it all during initial release. :)

This.

The main problem I find with GT5 carlist is that there is way too much filler...eg multiple versions of the same car, with the only difference being the model year, and loads of useless and uninteresting kei cars.

I've never played any of the Forza games, but at the risk of inciting "forza is taboo" arguments, I have seen the car list from Forza 3, and while it is obviously lacking in many areas compared to GT5 (mainly historical race/rally cars), I have to say that on the whole, it is all killer and no filler.

I think it would be total BS to have to pay for more cars in a game which already has "1000+". I really believe they need to trim the fat off of the GT5 carlist and include more interesting and historically significant models, and use the concept of "definitive version" for cars of which they have numerous duplicates (eg skylines, rx-7s, miatas)
 
Only cars / car packs i'll pay for will have
Escort RS Cosworth
BMW E30 M3

other than them two im happy with the cars GT5 already has
 
Depending on the price, I would buy most of the above car packs provided they were all premium cars. I would not buy any Asian car packs at all because GT5 is already overly saturated with them.

What I would really like to see instead of car packs, is DLC that contains more tracks and more A-Spec races. However, given the lack of content in GT5, those should be free (as in updates to the game).
 
classic EU cars. Or anything from the 90's down. The premium european car selection is pretty poor, no classic BMW's, one mercedes, one alfa, only one ferrari from the 70's. The most desirable cars to an enthusiast are the older ones that have a name. Not some shiny new BMW or 458 italia even. my opinion
 
depending on the price, all or none. Premium of course.
 
I didnt vote anything, I'm the most interested in a new Japanese racing car, we could have some of the newish drift car, some GT500 cars (Honda HSV yes please) and some GT300 cars (lambo's, ferrari and porsche would be nice). Gran Turismo is a sponsor of the D1 championship in japan I'm kinda sad there isnt more drift car in it.
 
All I want is a good set of race cars. GT-1 GT-2 GT-3 LMP Formula Cars ect
 
Last edited:
I'd pay for a DLC if it had premium cars. They really need to add more cars from Aston Martin, Mercedes Benz, BMW and Audi.
 
There are more than enough new and modern cars in GT5, I WANT MORE CLASSICS FROM EU AND US, DAMMIT!
 
More North American and EU cars. We don't need any more Japanese cars.
 
Porsche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I would love to see a new super GT pack with the new honda hsv and a few pther GT cars and maybe some more tracks from The GT season.
 
I won't even download them for free, if there won't be any new A-spec events to use them. =)
 
ALL!!! Just give me a volume discount!!!
 
The only cars I would buy would be the Aston Martin DBR9 and a '99 Subaru forester cuz that's the car I drive IRL! I've always kinda wanted to tune it up and see how much hp I could get out of it. :)
 
I'd vote for some more Australian cars.

I was madly buttpained when they took out the FPV GT and FPV F6 Typhoon.

Yeah me to, god dam PD.
 
Back