What do you think of the partnership between PD and FIA?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FerrariF1GT
  • 5 comments
  • 616 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

FerrariF1GT

Doesn’t hate VGTs
Premium
Messages
1,043
United States
Milwaukee, WI
Messages
FerrariF1GT
Messages
FerrariFan24
Title says it all.
I think that it will be great.:) It might get me to play online more, and maybe get other people to play GT6.
 
Sounds like we may be getting more tracks... I'm excited about that.
 
Sounds like we may be getting more tracks... I'm excited about that.

What makes you say that? All the article says is that the FIA is sanctioning 4 of the tracks in GT6. (And maybe a couple more in the future.)
 
Title says it all.
I think that it will be great.:) It might get me to play online more, and maybe get other people to play GT6.

I think it's just a marketing ploy by PD just to sell more GT(6 and onwards) and all we will get is a few tid bits to keep us happy while PD rake in all the extra cash and promise us alot more content and not deliver or deliver very little useless content to most players.

What did we get when we competed in the GT Academy? The RJN GT-R for getting gold :confused: which is the same car stock all the way down to the available upgrades as the GT-R GT3 Base model. The only difference is the livery.

They give a majority of fans nothing useful in the way of new content. Whats the point of new tracks and cars if there is nothing to do with them? They've even made arcade mode a bit pointless and a major step backwards from GT5 in GT6.

I wonder if the FIA officials run into the invisible stick out walls (at all blocked off pit entrances and exits and little breaks in barriers) around the real world tracks like on Monza, the Nurburgring, Suzuka & Spa etc?
The most prominent one being on the Nurb 24Min race at the beginning of the Nordschleife where almost all the AI hit it at some point or another during the 24min races there.

(Sorry, going off-topic a bit)

So all in all I don't think nothing about the partnership at all. Nothing will ever change with GT 👎. The FIA On-line championship next year within' GT6 will just be a bunch of time trials if it ever comes. Just another money making ploy by PD.
 
Title says it all.
I think that it will be great.:) It might get me to play online more, and maybe get other people to play GT6.
Sure does..says it's a duplicate of this thread.
 
well. i won't get my hopes up anymore when it comes to these kinda news regarding PDI, it will only break my heart LOL.
so… i'll just wait like i never knew about it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back