What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,776 comments
Getting my race fix from F1 2019 ranked lobbies lately.

Also back to BF4 yet again, found a great conquest server on ps4 with only the DLC maps on rotation. It’s always full of players too.

It’s called The People’s Republic of Pineland

After finishing Persona 5, God of War, Detroit and also Game of Thrones (Telltale), I decided to try another PS+ freebie which I was curious about: What Remains of Edith Finch.

And boy, this was one of the most interesting gaming experiences I've had lately.
The atmosphere is fantastic (lots of great details to look at) and the story will get you hooked. It's also quite emotional when you start thinking about it and with a bit of dark humour.
It's a very short game (less than 3 hours), but a very special one.

Just wanted to start this off by saying I've recently started going through my unfinished back catalog of pc games.

Currently, I'm playing:

GP2
GP2: Modified version with fantasy season (16 of my favourite tracks and 2011 car mod)
GP3
Morrowind
Monkey Island 2.
Commando's 1 (and expansion pack)
Commando's 2
Commando's 3

I'm only playing for about two hours per day, but I'm trying to work my way through those games to kill time before F12011 and Skyrim are released. What games are you playing now?

Currently I am playing GT sport and F1 2018, I can't wait to play new Grid, is coming in october.

I've been playing the most bizarre mishmash of games ever this past while.

Finished:
- Old Man's Journey

Playing:
- Ghost Recon Wildlands
- ReCore
- Just Cause 4
- Dovetail Games Euro Fishing

Going to start:
- Gears of War 5
- Construction Simulator 2

Getting my race fix from F1 2019 ranked lobbies lately.

Also back to BF4 yet again, found a great conquest server on ps4 with only the DLC maps on rotation. It’s always full of players too.

It’s called The People’s Republic of Pineland

If only there was one for Rush.

Dead Cells
Yoku Island Express
Wreckfest

and watching a Gears 5 Campaign playthru on the YooToobs

Mega Man: The Wily Wars on the Mega Drive mini. First time playing thru any Mega Man game. Finished the first one last night. Currently onto the first stage of Dr Wily's castle/fortress in Mega Man 2. Tough games but very enjoyable. I'll have to dust off the SNES classic and give Mega Man X a go at some point.

I gave Until Dawn a try (PS+ freebie), but I don't think I'll finish it... It's so cheesy and the acting is awful.
The worst part is that the only way the game scares you is by forcing stupid, high volume jump-scares... Otherwise, the atmosphere is just OK and it doesn't frighten you psychologically.

Anyway, talking about psychological terror, in the meantime I've started and finished Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. That was a nice one, and I like shorter games, too.

I've been playing more and more VR as well (when I have some extra time), but only driving games (GT Sport and DiRT Rally).

I gave Until Dawn a try (PS+ freebie), but I don't think I'll finish it... It's so cheesy and the acting is awful.
The worst part is that the only way the game scares you is by forcing stupid, high volume jump-scares... Otherwise, the atmosphere is just OK and it doesn't frighten you psychologically.
It's meant to be a cheesy 80s slasher flick. If you look at it like that it succeeds flawlessly.

As cliche as it sounds, I'm enjoying Beat Saber for the physical activity, and jamming to songs. I may really want to drop the dough for Vive Trackers for a Full Body Tracking setup in the future.

VfCIY08h.jpg

Hello Crusader Kings 2 and the After The End mod, my old friend.

Delawarean Empire as of August 1st 2755 (or if I'm really getting into the roleplaying, the 28th day of the 979th year since the Signing of the Declaration of Independence)

Currently ruling from the capital of Wilmington is Cynthia I Derren, age 60, Empress of the Delawarean Empire and Queen of Maryland since the age of 40 (her 20th anniversary of ascending is coming in an in-game month and a half), President of the Americanist Faith since the election of 2736 (her mother and grandfather also served as Presidents, winning the elections of 2722 and 2682 respectively). Married to {Eldridge Bordentown, died of natural causes in 2733 at the age of 57}, married to Reorus Cumberland.

Children by Eldridge:
  1. Nicholas, current heir presumptive, 40, married to his cousin Melody
    -Ashley, 20, m. Elfego Loving
    -Susan, 14, betrothed to Clayton de Flower Mound (in-game located near Fort Worth, currently resides in Harrisonburg in present-day Louisiana)
  2. Martin, 38, m. Melanie Angelos
    -Clark, 8
    -Stephen, twin to Clark
    -Nicole, 6
  3. Wilbur, 37, m. his cousin Nicole
    {no children yet, looking less and less likely as his wife is 37 as well}
  4. Michael, 35, m. his cousin Roberta
    -Thomas, his illegitimate son by an unnamed mother, 14
    -Theresa, 3
  5. Mark, 30, m. Margaret Coriaceus
    -Cynthia, 10
  6. Melanie, 29, m. Arco Drewyer
    {no children to date}

Family tree:
bjEySWD.png

It's meant to be a cheesy 80s slasher flick. If you look at it like that it succeeds flawlessly.
If that's good enough for you to play and enjoy a boring game with an uninspired story and lots of cringeworthy moments, then by all means.

Also, it's much more closer to mid-90s teenage horror stuff than anything from the 80s.

If that's good enough for you to play and enjoy a boring game with an uninspired story and lots of cringeworthy moments, then by all means.

Also, it's much more closer to mid-90s teenage horror stuff than anything from the 80s.
Either way it knows what it is and owns it

Project Cars 2, Grid 2 (I'm having fun with both), doing side missions in Arkham Knight, I'm also alternating between Gears of War 2 and Gears 5.

Fractured the 5th metatarsal in my foot the other day so I'm stuck at home doing nothing for awhile. Decided to pick up God of War and Spider-Man (both PS4 exclusives). God of War is fun but I want to do everything I can before the critical path/main story so it's hard to know where to go. Also, the puzzles are annoying but I've never really done a game with puzzles so there's that. I had Spider-Man before but I never got the DLC and it was on sale with DLC for $30 so said why not. I don't remember anything about the combat so I'm starting a new save file and it's fun gameplay like I remember.

Back