What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,776 comments
I've been playing Hotshot Racing on and off. It's been pretty busy this month, but simple pick-up-and-play nature of the Hotshot Racing suits my schedule just fine. Not much to say, other than that it's a good fun.

Also, I'm playing through the New Game+ of Resident Evil 4. I'm too much of a scaredy cat to play anything else from the series (I tried RE7 on Gamepass, but I couldn't even get past the prologue), but at least I can play RE4, and it's always a blast. I've been trying to limit myself though, since I always end up getting sucked in and playing way too much than I should.

Death Stranding.

Bought it when it came out but never really got into it. I don’t think I even made it through the first area.

A few days ago I decided to give it a go on a new save. This game is such a mind 🤬 but at least it’s different, in a good way.

I've been playing Hotshot Racing on and off. It's been pretty busy this month, but simple pick-up-and-play nature of the Hotshot Racing suits my schedule just fine. Not much to say, other than that it's a good fun.

Also, I'm playing through the New Game+ of Resident Evil 4. I'm too much of a scaredy cat to play anything else from the series (I tried RE7 on Gamepass, but I couldn't even get past the prologue), but at least I can play RE4, and it's always a blast. I've been trying to limit myself though, since I always end up getting sucked in and playing way too much than I should.

You need to finish RE7! Although the scary atmosphere is what makes the game so may be hard for you.

Also another great one is the RE2 remake. Both better games than RE4 this day and age. RE4 was a masterpiece for its day but I dont think it has aged as well as REmake.

You need to finish RE7! Although the scary atmosphere is what makes the game so may be hard for you.

Also another great one is the RE2 remake. Both better games than RE4 this day and age. RE4 was a masterpiece for its day but I dont think it has aged as well as REmake.

It's funny that you mention that, because There's Resident Evil franchise sale on Steam, and my hand has been hovering over "Add to Cart" button on RE2 Remake for past two days.

I've heard so many good things about it, but I just need to remember where I put my big boy pants before buying it.

It's funny that you mention that, because There's Resident Evil franchise sale on Steam, and my hand has been hovering over "Add to Cart" button on RE2 Remake for past two days.

I've heard so many good things about it, but I just need to remember where I put my big boy pants before buying it.

Click that 'buy' icon!

Best game of 2019 in my opinion, you won't be disappointed.

Downloaded Flashpoint last week and have been playing a lot of old Flash, Shockwave and Java games since then, some of which I ain't played in over a decade and been having a good time with it.

Though this game has been the one I have been playing the most lately.
vd%2F1yz.jpg

I think I played it for several hours just the other day. Pretty solid game still!

Last edited:
Well I've been playing Sega Mega Drive Collection on the PS4.

Specifically playing Streets of Rage as I finally found the ultimate combo move for defeating the evil Blaze twins just have to practice it a bit more and may be finally able to complete the game in one run without continues!

I finally got around to downloading Rally Fury: Extreme Racing on my Android TV box. I downloaded it because it was free and that I always wanted to play it. I have confused this with two more popular titles- "Rush Rally 2" and "Rush Rally 3." I want to try those games out in the future. For now, though, "Rally Fury" is actually pretty cool. I play using my XBOX 360 game pad. I do not intend to download this game to any other Android device I have, so I'll be playing it and try to build up a blog post reviewing "Rally Fury."

[UPDATE] Rally Fury is a FREE game but with in-app purchases. I said "bought" earlier. Didn't mean that. Changes made.

Last edited:
Since Out of the Park 21 was on sale (at least when I typed this) for $10 instead of the usual $40, picked it up and began my usual watcher game where I sit back and let the game play itself out.

Usual start leading into the 1984 season, with the '84 World Series having the Pirates (94-69, tied for division lead with the Cardinals) beat the Blue Jays (98-64), 4 games to 2. League championships saw the Royals and Dodgers each lose 4 games to 3.

League standings, assorted stat leaders:
dblm0Lf.jpg

And apparently the Orioles are desperate enough to hire a 13 year old with no real knowledge of the game (backstory I'm giving to the "character" you create to do the managerial stuff in order to justify the watcher scenario) to run the show. I feel like that's a sports comedy waiting to happen.

Genshin impact. Free to play on PS4, mobile and PC. Very Breath of the wild like. Fun so far.

Snap!

Downloaded it on Monday and got logged in and setup yesterday and instantly fell in love with the game so unless something else comes along I'm going to be engrossed in this one for the foreseeable future.

Snap!

Downloaded it on Monday and got logged in and setup yesterday and instantly fell in love with the game so unless something else comes along I'm going to be engrossed in this one for the foreseeable future.
Got to level 16 adventure which opens Co-op mode. You need to complete flight school before you can access it.

I've spent most of the week playing Genshin Impact. Right now I'm at AR19. I'm surprised how much I want to play this game. I've put CoD on the back burner, and the only reason I'll play it, is to play with my coworkers, after they guilt trip me into it, lol. Not going to lie, I did put some money into the game, probably $50 into it. Would like to get QiQi, as people are saying she's a good healer and dps.

niTOzDU.jpg

In Automation again, going from "hey guys let's cram a V10 into a Miata-sized car" to testing ideas out for "MOVE OVER POOR PEOPLE". Not totally black, dark purple on the top half.

Level 20 in Genshin Impact. Unlocks Spiral Abyss.

For a free to play Gatcha game this game is more like an old school proper full game and is totally easy to progress without recourse to the store.

Agree. I've just reached Adventure Level 10 so can progress the main story quest a bit but am really impressive with the overall game and as you say feels like an old school proper game

I've managed to get four more party characters through wishes so now have a backup party set alongside my main but am taking my time with learning each part but overall thumbs up for the first week of play!

So, Spent about 15 hours at the weekend playing Shapez.io

It's a factory builder game that is quite addicitive.

If the look of this appeals to you...

HQKIhj.gif

Give it a go!

https://shapez.io/

I'm playing the free version in the browser at the moment, but will probably buy it since it's virtually free on steam.

Signed up for Game Pass Ultimate for the $1 trial month. I have an xbox one S that I bring on work travel (it sat for almost a year as travel was suspended until just last month) Got stuck on work travel for almost 3 weeks so played some games during downtime as I was supposed to avoid going out as much as possible...

Tried a few games...
- Gears 5 - just another gears. I did not play the online. It was fun but nothing special but was entertaining enough and I finished it.
- Wolfenstein Young Blood - Something about this game just annoyed me. I quit playing rather early.
- Rage 2 - Kinda playing this, it has not hooked me. Something feels off with the shooting no matter how I set the controls. The vehicle is fun though..
- The Outer Worlds - This is what I am currently playing. Its goofy, with a rather simple RPG system that is fun. Its like Fallout lite meets Bioshock in Space? Fun enough that I hooked up my xbone S when I got home so I could continue playing it.
- Ori and the blind forest - Colorful and fun but platformers just don't do it for me.
- Untitled Goose Game - just goofy fun, somethings frustrate me a little, I guess this game is not made for my brain. Fun though and will maybe play some more.

Got back into COD warzone with some friends and now that I have been playing the regularly and can actually get some skills it's good fun. Especially as I can play it without ps plus!

Really hoping for a modern setting battlefield 6 soon, miss those BF3/BF4 days..

Picked up a Switch and I am playing Zelda Breath of the Wild for the first time. I also picked up the Link's Awakening remake and to be honest I am enjoying it more than Breath of the Wild :lol:. It's just so much more simple to pick up and play, also brings me back to the original as a kid.

Also playing Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time trying to complete as much as possible. The game is hard!

Last edited:
Been getting into Grim Dawn lately since I have a lot of free time now to get stuck into an RPG-ish game. Compared to other Diablo-likes, I'm definitely enjoying it more than Path of Exile or Wolcen, since the former has become overwhelming and unforgiving, and the latter is still a bug-riddled mess. There's a couple things about Grim Dawn I'm not too keen on, but overall it just feels like a much more proper and focused experience.

Other than that, mostly I've been making abominations in House Flipper while catching up on some podcasts. As it turns out, renovating a house to look worse than it did when it was filthy and run-down takes a lot more effort than you'd think.

Latest Posts

Back