TrackMania Turbo

XB1:

Battlefield 4

X360:

Forza Horizon

PS2:

Gran Turismo 3

Other than that it's the same games.

PS4: CoD BO3 (the multiplayer is annoying, but fun), a little bit of Driveclub, doing Broforce co-op, getting addicted on Tropico 5 and I'll give NBA 2k16 a go soon.

PC: CS:GO, Assetto Corsa, Rocket League, Borderlands 2, Portal and I'll fire up DiRT Rally mor often (I may build a diy handbrake). There are other stuff I fire up now and then, but not relevant.

Xbox One:
  • WWE2k16
  • Forza Motorsports 6
  • Black Ops 3
Xbox 360:
  • Black Ops 2
  • Forza Motorsports 4
  • Colin McRae: Dirt
  • Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Original Xbox game)

I've been playing Doom and Subnautica since buying both in the Steam sale, two very different games but both satisfying for their own reasons. I'm doing one Doom level per sitting to keep it from getting stale and it's so much fun, last night I did the third level and just when you think it's getting a bit too easy they introduce a new enemy... Then when you think you know how to handle it, they put you in a room with two of them and not much ammo!

Subnautica is great too, until last night I'd generally been stockpiling stuff and exploring the easy areas, then I made a pile of batteries for my Seaglide and went off exploring deep areas. All I really found was huge, terrifying creatures but I did also manage to avoid dying.

Went back to Rise of the Tomb Raider, mostly to pick up some outstanding achievements while I wait for Fallout 4 DLC and Final Fantasy XV.

Got back into Rocket League once again as I'm taking a break from DiRT Rally after 3 months of playing nothing else. I'm now only waiting for the retail version to arrive since my PS+ subscription expired yesterday evening.

Dying Light

Assetto Corsa

I am amazed by Dying Light. I love Zombie games; how come i had never heard about it? This game is THE BEST zombie game I've ever played since the classic RE titles.

Gravity Rush Remastered - This game is really charming. And the gravity manipulation is pretty cool, but I get disoriented way too often. Probably not the best game to play who are sensitive to it. However, it isn't nauseating to me. The issue with it is that it screws up the gameplay, more times than it should. The motion controls isn't helpful, either. Ought to turn it off if you favor the thumbsticks, but motion controls remain in comic book scenes.

Quantum Break - To stretch my GTX 1070's muscles, I decided to start this game. Now that I've wrapped up the story mode, I can say that it's a pretty good game. The time powers you use are fun, and the narration is drawn-out. The TV show that they stream from time to time is nearly HBO-level, I was quite surprised. Funny enough I was legitimately sucked in this world the devs crafted. But the performance issues are too glaring. I wished they would have released this game at a much more optimized state. The ending to this game is also foreshadowing some sort of sequel...

Dying Light

Assetto Corsa

I am amazed by Dying Light. I love Zombie games; how come i had never heard about it? This game is THE BEST zombie game I've ever played since the classic RE titles.
There's been a thread for it since pre-launch ;) Don't forget to get The Following expansion, that is if you haven't got the Dying Light: Enhandced Edition which I think containts The Following plus all other DLC too.

Me, I'm back on Pandora for a spell, taking screen shots and looking to make a true map of the first two Borderlands games.

Just beat the first Persona. Moving onto Hybrid Heaven now. An awesome N64 RPG from my childhood, which I rented for a week from Blockbuster and came close to beating but just didn't quite get there.

Started playing Gran Turismo 3 again for two reasons:

1. I will compete in the GT3 Time Trial Challenge before it ends.
2. It's the game's 15th anniversary! :D I will celebrate the game that not only became the best selling title in GT history, but the game that basically was the reason GTPlanet was created. :gtpflag:

Also, expect an avatar change within the next few days regarding GT3.

I'm still playing GTR2. Simply playing around with mods and tracks trying to find something new to skin or make videos about.

Been playing almost entirely on XB1 lately. Started with Rainbow Six Vegas 2 which, even though it look pretty dated now, is still a lot of fun to play, I love just playing those Terrorist Hunts over and over. Also been playing Forza quite a bit, but mostly just FM6.

Went back to my PS3 too and had a quick play of WWE 2K16 before I download it tomorrow on the XB1. I think, graphically it looks crap, even for a PS3 game, but the XB1 version should look miles better. Also started playing F1 2013. Did the classic scenarios, and holding off Andretti's Lotus in the old Williams was a great challenge, and have also started my career. Started with Caterham and, running 25% races, did the first race at Australia. Quali goal was 18th but only managed 22nd but I met the race goal of 18th by getting 16th.

Also started playing Battlefield 4 which I've been finding a lot of fun as well, but I do think there's a bit too much weapon sway on some of the guns, particularly the combat rifles, but aside from that I've been thoroughly enjoying the campaign, which seems to be alright so far.

Vegas 2 is still my favorite fps, the terrorist hunts never get old thanks to genius a.i. I picked up assetto corsa the other day, wish I never got it, now all my other race games are junk!

I'm currently playing through Pokémon Y.
Got Omega Ruby sitting around, too, so I'll move on to that once Y is finished. Shouldn't be too hard to get both done before November when Pokémon Sun and Moon are going to be released. Gotta try to get all the good stuff beforehand :lol:

I still sink a good amount of time into Europa Universalis 4 as well. At this point, I've got more playtime in EU4's single player mode than in The Witcher 3, which is quite something.

I'm also playing the occasional match in Overwatch, but it goes get awfully boring after an hour or so. Haven't been playing it all that much as a result.

Does Pokemon GO count as a currently active game that I am playing? :D

Other than that, it's mostly CS:GO (<- hah GO) :rolleyes: and The Division being played here.

Still waiting for Forza Horizon 3. :drool:

Just finished Dark Souls 3. Awesome game! I just love the lore and universe where everything is an endless cycle of life and death.

Now trying to decide wether to start a new gam+ or wait for the dlc with my character

Currently playing and finishing up the remaining last trophy on Rocket League. Just a few more goals and I've 100% it. I've Platinum'd the vanilla game twice already. Game of the generation without doubt.

Now the wait for F1 2016 begins. My first Formula 1 game since 2010, I believe.

No Man's Sky ended up being a disaster, so I got GTA V with my refund. I haven't played a GTA for almost six year now. GTA V revived my love for the series. Not quite as good as GTA 4 in terms of technical stuff, but the gorgeous graphics, 60fps and beautiful map compensate.

I've played Battefield 4 several times in the past, but this week I tried out Battefield Hardline (on the Xbox One of course) and it's much better. The gameplay is much more fun, and I'm much better at this than BF4 (I SUCK at BF4, trust me). I've played it all week now.

On the PS4 side of things I've been playing more Rocket League and I'm doing a season right now. I'm about midway through the regular season and my team has like a 5-3 record right now.

I have [temporarily] returned to rFactor trying to make my first standalone and my first standalone series. I already have created my first rFactor standalone, and now I am trying to make a little series with rFactor. So I am taking what I've tried to do in GTR2 and try to apply those same goals to rFactor. With so many people whom have moved on to rFactor 2, I'm still working with the first title. Some of you may recall I basically gave up on rFactor 2 and decided to work with the first rFactor. So it may or may not be likely I may do anything for the second rFactor. But long story short, I'm back with rFactor.

Automobilista, Raceroom Racing (R3E), rFactor 2, and Digital Combat Simulator (DCS), a little Assetto Corsa. Possibly Forza Horizon 3 soon for something different (Windows 10).

I can tell September will be a BIG month for gaming. Already we've had Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 betas (I've played both of which), the original Forza Horizon came to XB1 compatibility while Horizon 3 launches later this month, and I also recently tried a drifting game called Peak Angle. I've uploaded the entire soundtrack on my YouTube channel.

Back