What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,822 comments
I got sucked back into World of WarCraft.

It's pretty normal for me to pick it up again once a major expansion hits and Legion was no different. And my god, Blizzard did a pretty fine job on this one! The leveling experience is extremely fun and addictive, far moreso than the previous three expansions. Feels a lot like it did years ago when it first hooked me. I'm currently leveling my Warrior and will move on to a Mage once I've hit the level cap on my first character.

Sigh... There are some addictions you're only quitting temporarily, I suppose.

I am planning on resisting getting back into World of Warcraft. Overwatch is giving me enough fun.

Playing quite a bit of Forza Horizon 1 (XB1) and Forza 6 Apex (PC) now before Forza Horizon 3 is released.

And some The Division (PC). Yeah, it's still quite fun. Specially trashtalking and making friends in the DZ. :D

I have been playing war thunder quite a lot these days. At least three rounds of RB a day. I've been especially fond of ground forces, and the M3 Lee especially. That tank is fun. So is the M2 for that matter. Higher tier tanks, while certainly are fun to play, I really enjoy the 1 thru >3 BR range. Planes are best in tiers 2-3. Been playing lots of GTA V as well. About half way through the story mode for the second time. Once Alpha 15 hits, I'll probably start getting back into 7 days to die. The let's plays have been looking very good.

Last edited:
Been playing Persona 4 Golden. Actually played and finished the PS2 version a few months back, and I really enjoyed it.

Platinum'd Absolute Drift: Zen Edition last week. Great fun little game.

I'm now playing and switching between Rocket League and GTA:SA on the PS4, as well F1 2016 occasionally.

Right now...

Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix
Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Drift 2
Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec
Gran Turismo 5 & 6

I have been playing tons of PS2 recently, even more than my PS4. But I cannot for the life of me get gold on R-6, I can on R-7..

I can't believe I'm saying this right now, but... I played Forza Horizon 3 (the demo) earlier today. It kinda shows how the game works, how you go through the process of expanding your Horizon festival all across Australia. All I can say is that it will finally be great to actually be in control in a game! :D

Some other games I've been playing as of late:

XB1:

Forza Horizon 2
Forza Horizon via XB1 Backwards Compatibility
GTA V
A little bit of Forza Motorsport 6

PS4:

Table Top Racing: World Tour

PS2:

Gran Turismo 3

Giving The Crew a break until Calling All Units, have almost 200 hours on record!

In the meantime, I fired up good old Trackmania United, love that game! I'm currently ranked 93rd in my state.

I uninstalled "Ashpalt 8 Airborne" off of my Nexus Player due to a lack of space (and not much interest in continuing playing it). And the first ever game I've beaten on the Nexus Player was re-installed: Sword of XOLAN. It is a fairly simple and fun action platformer. I also started playing this game again just to gain inspiration to make 2D game assets.

There are some times where I play games mostly for inspiration, rather than just to play a game for enjoyment. I'm like that at times with some games. I may even play some bad games just to aid in inspiration.

Since my EA early access has run out, i'm back to grinding FH1 and Forza 5 to max out the rewards for FH3.

I could play FH3 now, but i'm just 38 points from the next tier on Forza Rewards, so I will get there first to unlock the next bonus in FH3.

Also a tiny bit of CS:GO from time to time.

Started playing Luigi's Mansion 2. I love the game lots despite the fact I have to rely on a guide constantly because I suck at Puzzles. It's suprisingly cinematic for a Mario game and has lot of character both in cutscene and in actual game. Granted, Mario really didn't really need to be incorporated into the story, it would be fine if it was just Luigi getting the Dark Moon pieces.

The Dark-Light mechanic I'm not to happy about. It's great for discovering secrets and going hunting for optional Boos but when it is done for mandatory puzzles, it comes across as cheap as you can't see what you can use the Dark-Light device on.

Bosses is a big range, I haven't done the last 2 Bosses but at the moment, I loved the first 2 bosses a lot, 3rd one was ok but the 4th boss was so stupid, I play Luigi's Mansion to hunt Ghost and explore the Mansions, not to play Gyro control FPS.

Back