Gran Turismo 6
Driver: San Francisco
Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes From Liberty City
DRIVER (PS1 BC)

XB1:
Forza Motorsport 6
Forza Horizon 2

Last edited:
Just beat Dragon Quest yesterday. Holds up surprisingly well, even if it's not particularly long or deep. It is JRPG essence in its purest form. And it doesn't take weeks to beat like many more modern JRPGs... you can (and in fact, I did) beat it in a single night. It's better than the first Final Fantasy, I'd say.

Also replaying Silent Hill 4, though I'm strongly thinking of putting it on ice. I got what I came for: a reminder of it's flawed brilliance. Unfortunately I'm now in the second half where it's particularly tough to swallow, and there's nothing in this stretch of the game to make it worth seeing it through to the end again for the Nth time. I've got other horror games I could be playing, ones that I haven't played or beaten before.

Lastly, resumed Persona 2 Innocent Sin. Can't wait to be done with it... it'll be one of those games that I'll be glad to have played, but probably won't ever really care to revisit. This game can be downright tedious at times, more so than the first Persona. Kinda glad I've got something of an excuse to wait on playing the 2nd half of this duology, Eternal Punishment... It's PSP rerelease never made it stateside, and fan translations are still very much a WIP for it.

So yeah, I'll be dropping SH4 and likely picking up Fatal Frame to take its place. And once I get P2:IS squared away, I'll probably be choosing between FF2 or DQ3 as the next JRPG I play

PC :

The Witcher 3
The Evil Within
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Shadow Warrior 2
Forza Horizon 3

Last edited:
I'm playing a lot of Star Trek Online on my PS4. Already completed the "Romulan Mystery" arc of missions.
I also play Cities: Skylines on my PC alot as well.

PS4:
Battlefield Hardline
F1 2016
Far Cry 4
Grand Theft Auto V
Mad Maxge
Saints Row IV: Re-Elected
WATCH_DOGS

PS3:
Burnout Paradise
Driver San Francisco
Gran Turismo 6
Grand Theft Auto IV: EFLC
GRID Autosport

XB1:
Forza Motorsport 6
I Am Alive
The Crew
The Escapists

Currently playing the COD IW Beta. If you guys wanna check out some footage of me and my teammates putting in work against other players. Check out on Youtube channel. Link is in my signature! Doing a giveaway of two $20 PSN store giftcards. This will be the only post that I try to promote my channel, I just need to hit 100 subs to lock in my custom url. Any support would be greatly appreciated.

Playing the very first Megami Tensei game... or rather, the enhanced SNES re-release of it.

Got about halfway through it legitimately, but I've decided to proceed forward with some liberal cheating. Gave my party a bunch of EXP, the best gear in the game and unlimited Magnetite.

It's not that the game is hard... it's just annoyingly grindy. And we're not talking "grinding to get stronger to beat the boss", we're talking grinding just to keep your party alive. Your summoned demons consume a resource called Magnetite with each and every step you take, and once it's depleted they start taking damage instead. And depending on what demons you have summoned and where you are in the game, you might burn through more Magnetite than you get from battling demons in an attempt to grind for it... so you've gotta unsummon demons, grind, then resummon. Absolutely the most annoying crap ever, and I'm not gonna put up with it if I've got the choice.

One of the games early in the development of HTML5 gaming was "Biolab Disaster". I played it before in a browser, but I installed it on my Android tablet just to see how it performs and what I can do in designing my own game. The game does play fairly clean on my device. The only problem, though, is that I can sometimes lose my character considering the touchscreen controls. This is especially if the character is on the far left and that you can't see the character. It doesn't center the camera view on the character too much. Other than this, I was mostly playing "Biolab Disaster" just to look at my options for making a game through HTML5 and even Java through ImpactJS. ImpactJS was used in games such as "Elliot Quest" (a game which I would recommend).

The only games I am playing right now are only Kaido Racer 1 (Kaido Battle: Chain Reaction) and F.E.A.R because Halloween is coming up soon.

Been holding off on FH3 since I'm now playing a couple of Xbox 360 games on the Xbone.

CoD: WaW: After a few years of not playing CoD, especially on console, I quickly jumped into a TDM on Dome and placed 1st with 23-4-3 along with 2 waves of attack dogs :sly:. We won 750-358.

Red Dead Redemption:
Undead Nightmare: I might be just a little late to this as it's my first time playing it, but it's been DAMN fun. Also during appropriate season :dopey:

Decided to drop Megami Tensei 1 and pick up Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne... which I'm actually streaming on Twitch:

...so feel free to subscribe! /shameless plug :P

Last night I beat one of the more notorious bosses in the series: Matador. It took three or four tries, though the first few were not very serious and mainly just meant to gauge his strength and figure out how to prepare for when I took him on seriously.

Honestly, with proper preparation, he's pretty easy. I maybe got a bit lucky though... he only used his worst attack once, and before he used his attack which drastically debuffs your defenses. I'm not sure I want to know how much damage that attack would do after getting your defenses debuffed.

My Summer Car, which is great. I don't know if it'll still be fun after I've built the car, but the puzzle of working it out is worth the price of entry for sure. I don't think you're actually supposed to brute force it like I have been - working on the car until you die of hunger, starting a new game then trying again - so maybe I'll try and pace myself next time.

It's definitely YouTuber bait, but it's got a bit more to it than most.

Bought Civ VI and tried having a go at it last night, but I was far too tired.

I'll take another crack at it today.

Both my OG Xbox and my video capture device arrived today, so I tested two birds with one Sega GT 2002:

Youtube killed the quality and seemingly the video framerate too, but the video from the capture device looks very good.

War Thunder currently owns my life... Did pick up the first two witchers to play through. Forgot how awkward story telling can be in the video game format.

Last edited:
On PS4 I've been playing nothing but WATCH_DOGS (Online Hacking is easily the best part of the game) and Saints Row IV Re-Elected (Almost 100%'d it). I've also started playing GTR2 and NFSMW on PC again. On PS3 I've been playing a lot of GRID Autosport and Driver San Francisco, alongside some GTAIV EFLC, and will start playing DIRT 3 once it is available on PS+ next month.

Finally got back to playing Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005 just recently. Not my favorite NFS game, but I got stuff from over 10 years ago I want to finish in that game that I feel I have put off on for far too long. I usually only stick to one game at a time, but I have gotten an urge to play this again:
1721 - Star Wars - Battlefront (USA) - Star Wars. Battlefront - Shooter - 8 - 20-09-2004.jpg
While others are playing the "new one", I am playing this. :D Hasn't really gotten as much playtime since I got Battlefront II over 10 years ago, but I think it is time that finally changed. Still a fun game, even now.

Fallout: New Vegas on PS3 after completing Mafia 3 on PS4 and waiting for the arrival of my PS4 Pro to play Rise Of The Tomb Raider which has been sitting unopened on my game shelf looking at me since launch day (PS4) ..... only 11 more days to go :crazy:

Back