What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,822 comments
CK II update:
Same save as last time. Game date is July 5th, 1164. Well, the Kingdom of Ireland was created in 1123 by the guy I was playing as in the picture, Murchad II. All the de jure territory of Ireland was conquered by the early 1130's, then he died in a coma at 58 (which was coincidentally the same age his father Murchad was when he was murdered).

Since then, I've been playing as Murchad II's son Saerbrethach, literally been twiddling my thumbs trying to manipulate my way into ruling the Kingdom of Scotland, putting down the occasional revolt, and steadily regaining power from my council (with the full intent to abolish it once possible, looking like his son will be the one to finish the job if my hunch is correct). Pope called a second crusade since the one in my prior screenshot. Actually joined in this one (the first time out I was slowly reclaiming the last remaining bits of Ireland I didn't have in my realm), contributed a reasonable amount towards victory.

Touge Max G on the PS1
Hidden gem of a game, got the trilogy from Japan recently and these games have went under the radar majorly

Yakuza 0
I recently finished Yakuza 1 and this came out so it was a must buy, can't beat the yakuza games...

Kaido Battle 3: Touge No Dentesu (JP Import) - Trying to complete via K-car's only, I have the ultimate Autozan that will never lose, I am over a 50 win streak right now, defeated Metro Roller's R32 was on that list. I think we should have competitions on this game, just like the NFS ones. Like for example. Cheap car time attack battles, but you only have a certain budget and such.

Here is my Autozan AZ-1
28-01-2017_00.jpg

28-01-2017_01.jpg

28-01-2017_02.jpg
Initial Torque LSD 1.5 Way Lvl 1
Rear: 3
LSD Ratio
Rear: 4

Suspension
Spring Rate
Front: -2
Rear: 1

Damper
Front: -2
Rear: 0

Stabilizer
Front: 1
Rear: 2

Ride Height
Front: 0 mm
Rear: 6 mm

Toe
Front: 3 mm
Rear: -1 mm

Camber
Front: = -0.30'
Rear: = -0.45'

Others
Brakes
Front: 4
Rear: 3

Hand-brake Work
120%

Wing Angle

Steering Angle

TCS

ABS

Demos (Need For Speed Most Wanted '05 PS2 demo and PlayStation Underground demos) - That's just what I am researching on by getting these demos. I am playing a bit of them and researching them in ways that I can now until I have enough in my budget for my PC in my signature, the parts change generally with them in stock in Newegg and Amazon, but nothing else.

PS4:
Assetto Corsa
Beyond: Two Souls
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
HITMAN
Tales From The Borderlands
The Crew Ultimate Edition
WATCH_DOGS 2
WRC 5 E-Sports Edition

XB1:
Call Of Duty Black Ops
Forza Horizon 3
Red Dead Redemption

PC:
GTR2
Need For Speed Most Wanted

Edit: Updated with some games I bought in a PS Store sale
Beyond Two Souls - £7.50
WRC 5 E-Sports - £12.50
GTA San Andreas - £12.99

Last edited:
Pretty much exclusively Project CARS and The Last Guardian. PS4 has taken over from my PS3 these days.

PC:

- Finally got around installing and playing a bit of Project CARS. It's been quite good for me but I still find the career mode (which I was most interested in) sort of like a one way street. Practice, qualification, race, rinse repeat... Still only in like season 4 so maybe it will change.
- CS:GO
- The Division
- Arma 3
- Age of Empires 2: HD

XB1:

- Tiny bit of Fifa 17
- And a tiny bit of Forza Horizon 3

Updated list of games currently being played:

PS2:
Gran Turismo 3 (and eventually GT4)

PS4:
Watch Dogs 2

PC:
Arma 3
CS:GO
The Division

Just finished with NBA 2K17 (it was free this past weekend on XB1) and I have to say it isn't that great compared to 2K16 (which was free on PS+ last year). Hardly any improvements to the game that I've noticed aside from a few extra features but nothing that really impacted gameplay that much. Played a small bit of career and while the story is a little different from 16, it didn't really offer anything new. Spent most of my time playing MyGM which is pretty much identical to 2K16 aside from the fact that you can add in more teams than the standard roster (although I can't remember if you could do it in 16) and you can have a pre-season on your first season. Overall, not really worth it since 2K16 is much cheaper than 17 and aside from a few new features in 17, they're practically identical.

PS4:
GTA 5 - finishing off all the Strangers and freaks / side missions
Star Wars Battlefront - Playing online, the game is very enjoyable in an online game

PC:
NFS: Underground 2 - replaying in a riced Miata right now after beating the first Underground 1, and dominated it. It crashes sometimes but oh well.

PS2:
Nothing at the moment, but just waiting on my PC parts.

PS2:
- Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec - Playing this great classic again. Missed this and GT4 so much. Also alot of fun playing with G27, which I didn't have during the first playthroughs. Planning on taking on GT4 when I am done with GT3. Might even move onto GT5 and GT6 again if I get any interest in playing them after GT4. :lol:

PC:
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands - Very good game, and really fun playing co-op with friends. Yes it has some bugs and glitches but most of them are either fun or just ignoreable.
- CS:GO - Just random matchmaking with friends every now and then.

XB1:
- Forza Horizon 3 - Little bit of FH3 every now and then, but not alot really. Got bored of it for a while when I completed all events and stuff, but will return later on.

Just completed Syrian Warfare (PC). One of the most hardcore RTS games I've played. :boggled: One wrong move can screw the whole mission.
(The game was removed from Steam store but I bought it just in time. It's expected to become available to buy again on March, 15th.)

2m7t0th.jpg

More CK II. Backstory:
Playing as Stanislaw, Emperor of the Wendish Empire. Inherited the throne from his father Boleslaw the Bold, who created the empire roughly fifteen years prior to this screenshot after conquering enough land to be able to create the Kingdom of Lithuania.

Still hold a sizable chunk of autonomy as ruler, with the only thing my council has influence over is war declarations...which won't be a good idea for the next few years, seeing as that burning shield icon is telling me I'm threatening towards other holdings. All that came about because he inherited the Hungarian throne after his mom Zsofia died of smallpox. (Side story: Set this all up a couple in-game decades ago after having Boleslaw's first wife meet a "suspicious" end and betrothing him to the illegitimate daughter of former Hungarian king Bela. Opportunity to get her onto the throne arose after King Salamon died of cancer and his replacement was twelve years old.)

Currently keeping the Holy Roman Empire and the Byzantines off my back by a steady stream of marriages. Have vague plans on drawing the Byzantines into my realm, but entirely contingent on their succession laws)

TL;DR: Emperor Stanislaw controls the matte-purple blob to the east of the Holy Roman Empire and is exploring ways to make it bigger.

PS4:
DEAD OR ALIVE 5: Last Round
GTA V (Mostly CEO Work)
GTA San Andreas
HITMAN
The Crew: Ultimate Edition
WATCH_DOGS 2

XB1:
Borderlands 2
Call of Duty Black Ops
Fallout 4 (With Mods)
Forza Horizon 3
Red Dead Redemption

PS3:
Burnout Paradise
Driver San Francisco
Gran Turismo 6
GTA IV + EFLC
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Saints Row 2

PC:
GTR2
Need For Speed Carbon
Need For Speed Most Wanted

For the first time in almost half a year, I started playing on my PlayStation 3 again. And I also went back to playing Gran Turismo 6. I find it funny that I haven't really missed a beat trying to play this title again. I actually got back to playing this game mostly to test out my new gaming headset (Turtle Beach 60P). And just to show how long it's been since I played on the PS3, the last saved game material of any kind as of March 18, 2017; was back around August 2016. So it's been nearly half a month since last playing this thing!

Anyhow, either I'm still pretty good at GT6 after not playing it for a while, or I just haven't missed too much a beat trying to get back into the flow of Gran Turismo. It's kind of like slowly getting back into shape exercising (which I need to do). GT still remains a great game. I haven't yet resumed my GT6 legacy. However, I may get back into being competitive again playing this game.

3x times in the week Gran Turismo 6. sometimes boring. TOTALLY addicted to it. But the other days I play the new Zelda on the Nintendo Switch.

And Fallout 4, Dishonored, Project Cars, Forza Games on the Xbox.

Playing through the Turok 2: Seeds of Evil remaster that released a few days ago. Game is so much easier with mouse, keyboard, and a smooth framerate.

Allow me to summarize the first hour of Final Fantasy X-2:
-Pop concert opens.
-Boss fight on giant machine drummer.
-Chase after imposter of main heroine.
-goofy team intro
-shoehorn a main gimmick of the battle system into dialogue
-Just what the heck is not-Yuna wearing?
-THIS. CANNOT. BEEEEEEEEEEEE.
-Yuna dancing.
-I know everything.
-Mish Yoona, what can i doo for yoo?
-Land on tall mountain with convienent ruins.
-Ohmigod we're gonna die on this rickety elevator.
-Meet up again with weird dress girl.
-Love Tap is a very appropriately named ability she has in this battle.
-Chase up mountain.
-Weird dress girl indirectly chastises players for looking up her skirt yet THE CAMERA PANS SO THAT YOU KINDA HAVE TO. For the record, upskirt count in the first hour is 3....not that I counted.
-Boss battle I'm convinced exists solely to cram in a few references to The Who.

And yet I still love it. Playing the HD remaster they did of it on Steam.

Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS4)
Just about to wrap up my first playthrough on Hard. Using the PS4 remaster, though I have all of the original PS3 versions. I haven't played this in six years, so after the sprawl of Arkham Knight, it's refreshing to see such a small, focused setting. Yeah, there's some backtracking, but it's handled relatively organically. I also like that almost nothing is missable in terms of collectibles. I hate forced replaying.

There are some issues with the fight system, which tend to arise at the spot I'm stuck at (the welcoming party before the final fight). But overall, it's nice to be reminded of how this was such a big deal when it was released.

Final Fantasy VII (PS4)
Feels a little silly when I think about how this is the third version of this I own (have an original PS1 copy, plus PS3, plus PS4). Wanted to revisit it, and this is arguably the best way to, thanks to the 3x buff. I used the quasi-invincibility one to avoid grinding limit breaks, but not much else. Turned off random encounters when I felt like it, too. I think this marks the sixth time I've beaten the game.

Since the in-game clock isn't affected by 3x, I'm sitting under 40 hours, with three sets of master materia, all the best weapons/limits, and Yuffie is maxed out on Speed and Luck Sources. I've beat both of the final Weapons, but didn't save so that I can always revisit them when I feel. I've got 12 saves from various points in the game, so any big events I wish to replay can be done easily enough now.

Currently playing Danmaku Unlimited 3 (PC) from time to time, pretty entertaining shoot-em up with some great music, even if the difficulty curve kinda goes to hell halfway through stage 4 :P
With other games though, i still really, really need to complete the main campaign of Dariusburst: Chronicle Saviours (PS4, Vita, available for PC but i dont have that version), im so damn close! (final stage/boss level set to complete after being all ~180-190 of the previous ones) but the game itself is flipping fantastic, so much to do, its just a shame that at normal price, the game itself a bit too expensive

Other games ive been on and off playing inclue Golf with your Friends (PC), Driveclub (PS4), Tricky Towers (PS4), and one or two sessions of Rocket League (PS4, hadnt been on PC version for a while)

Back