What GT5 tracks have you been to in real life?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GroupBmonsters
  • 92 comments
  • 5,848 views
I don't think any :/ because Lime Rock and Waterford SpeedBowl aren't in the game
 
Laguna Seca

Daytona

Indy

Infinieon(Sonoma) GT4
 
In game.
London if it counts :)
Real Life.
Silverstone
Donnington

Wishlist.
Laguna Seca
Nurburgring.
 
I have been to the Nürburgring various times because I live only 60 km away from ity but have never driven it.

Outside of GT5 I have been twice at Hockenheim.
 
Dad is as much as car junky as I am so when he was station in Okinawa on his 'free' days and when our family was there we went to Tsukuba to watch people drift and set lap times. I met K.Tsuchiya there!
 
I've never been to a racetrack :scared:
 
Inside GT5 I have been to:
Laguna Seca (and driven on it also)

Inside GT series:
Laguna Seca, Infineon (Sears Point)
I have been to Yosemite, Seattle, and New York, but those are not "real" tracks.

Outside of GT series:
Riverside (yes I am old enough to have been there), Buttonwillow, Streets of Long Beach, Pomona (drag strip)... there are many others, just can't remember them. Sadly I have never been to a track outside of California or Las Vegas.
 
I haven't been to any tracks inside GT5.

Outside of the game I've been to Watkins Glen and Pocono race tracks. Trips to Pocono are to many to count, live close to the track. There's other tracks, but many are smaller more local tracks.
 
In GT5 none

Out of GT5

El Pinar
Piriapolis
Englishtown
Moroso
Sebring
 
Dad is as much as car junky as I am so when he was station in Okinawa on his 'free' days and when our family was there we went to Tsukuba to watch people drift and set lap times. I met K.Tsuchiya there!
How did you get from Okinawa to Tsukuba?
 
I've been on some of the streets on the London course in a rickshaw...

Outside of GT5, I've been to Oliver's mount, which overlooks the town I live in, and Croft Circuit, which is about an hour North from me.
 
In GT5:

Le Mans (Circuit de la Sarthe)

Outside GT5:

Brands Hatch
Donington Park
Goodwood
Silverstone
 
I haven't ever been out of New Zealand, so I definitely have never been to a GT5 track, but I've been to Manfeild Raceway a couple of times, Masterton drag strip (it's actually just a small airport, Port rd drags (another not actually a track drag strip on a road about 30 minutes drive drive away. And a Targa Rally stage just down the valley (the place I first saw a Nissan GTR, and a Renault Alpine A110. So pretty much I've been to one race track :(
 
Probably the only track I've ever been to is Fuji... hope to go to Nurburgring and Circuit de la sarthe. 👍
 
In GT5 none

Out of GT5

El Pinar
Piriapolis
Englishtown
Moroso
Sebring

english town in nj?

and sadly ive never been to any racetracks but tomorrow im going to to millville to watch the rolex sport car series
 
Yes Englishtown, NJ, 1976, 77, had a 66 mustang with a 289 2bbl.
and 3 speeds on the floor
 
In GT5, Daytona, both the oval for the Daytona 500 and the road course for the 24 hour rolex. The indy superspeedway for the brickyard 400.

Out of GT5, Road America, wish that track was in the game.
 
In GT5:
Daytona
Indy

Not in GT5
Chicagoland
Talladega
 
Infineon (GT4)
Laguna Seca
Thunderhill Raceway Park (not in GT5)
 
Nürburgring . Outside of GT5 Zoldau . Hockenheimring . Spa Francochamps
 
I can't remember even being to a race track :(
My dream is to go do a (really slow :D) lap on Nürburgring in a Nissan GT-R.
 
Inside GT5:
Le Mans
London
Eiger Nordwand
Chamonix

Outside GT5:
Silverstone
Brands Hatch
Donnington
Croft
Goodwood
Santa Pod
Spa Francorchamps
 
Nordschleife since 2003

Not in GT5 :

Zandvoort (NL)
TT Assen (NL)

Nürburgring . Outside of GT5 Zoldau . Hockenheimring . Spa Francochamps

Zoldau ?
You probably mean Zolder ?
 
I've been to Nurburgring Nordschleife, drove 2 laps on it. It scared the living s..t out of me, there was so much traffic and it seems that everyone's driving like they're in a 24h race. But it was so much fun!!
 
I have been to Daytona and London
 
Istanbulpark - Turkey but not in GT5 unfortunately....
 
In GT5 I've been to Indy and Daytona, out of GT5 I've been to Kentucky speedway Bristol Motor Speedway and Nashville Superspeedway.
 
In GT5, just Indy. Have a small laundry list not in the game, though.
 
Nothing in GT5. A few tracks around here though. (Lancaster, Batavia, Watkins Glen etc)
 
Back