What GT5 tracks have you been to in real life?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GroupBmonsters
  • 92 comments
  • 5,848 views
Infineon (GT4)
Laguna Seca
Thunderhill Raceway Park (not in GT5)

Been to these three as well. I've only driven Laguna and Thunderhill, though, unless you count Infinion's drag strip.
 
That are in GT5:
Laguna Seca
Daytona Beach

In person, but not in the game:
Portland International Speedway
Sears Point (Infineon Raceway)
Longbeach Grand Prix
Las Vegas Speedway
Phoenix Raceway
Denver Cart Track (Street Race for CART)
Huston Street Race (CART)
Dover International Speedway

:)
 
In GT5
London

Outside GT5
Silverstone
 
Trackday Circuit park Zandvoort.
 
I've been to Laguna Seca, and outside of GT5 (but not the GT series), Infineon Raceway.

By the way, is anyone planning on going to Infineon next year for the American debut of WTCC? :D So stoked!
 
let's see, in GT5 I've been to:
London (the streets where it is held)
Tokyo, Madrid, and Rome (same as London)
Côte d’Azur
Nürburgring
Leguna Seca
Monza
Daytona
Spa Francorchamps
Circuit de la Sarthe
I think that's it for the gt5
As for those out of gt5:
Monaco
Sebring
Aintree
and uh, Albert park (streets)
I'm kind of a huge F1 fan, haha
 
let's see, in GT5 I've been to:
London (the streets where it is held)
Tokyo, Madrid, and Rome (same as London)
Côte d’Azur
Nürburgring
Leguna Seca
Monza
Daytona
Spa Francorchamps
Circuit de la Sarthe
I think that's it for the gt5
As for those out of gt5:
Monaco
Sebring
Aintree
and uh, Alber park (streets)
I'm kind of a huge F1 fan, haha
That's impressive! By the way, Monaco is in GT5. 👍
 
I've only been to one that's in GT5, walked around the Monaco GP circuit this summer.
 
Man, let's see,
the Nurburgring(driven on it)
Circuit de la Sarthe
London
and Cote'd Azur

outside GT5,
Sepang, Malaysia (great track, always wondered when its going to be in GT5)
Silverstone
and a few more I don't remember.....
 
In GT5, Indy.
Outside of GT5.
Barber Motorsports park
Road Atlanta
Atlanta Motorspeedway
Talladega
 
That's impressive! By the way, Monaco is in GT5. 👍

Whoops, I knew there was one that I had incorrectly sorted but I couldn't quite put my finger on it :dunce: Thanks!

Yeah I have four passions in life, and those are cars, engineering, football (European), and music:tup:
 
Inside GT5:
-Cote 'd Azure
-Nürburgring
-Laguna Seca
-London

Not in GT5:
Circuit Park Zandvoort (Dutch)
TT Circuit Assen (Dutch)
Zolder (Belgium)
 
Have been to (but never driven on it);
Rome
London
Spa Francorchamps
 
I went to Laguna Seca in April, but that was before I even got GT5 so I didn't appreciate it as much as I would if I got to see it now.
 
I've been too:
Laguna Seca
Daytona
Nurburgring (both GP and Nordschleife)
Spa-Francorchamps (drove past if that counts)

IRL:
the above list
Road America
VIR
Infineon
Watkins Glen
Reims
Texas Mile
 
I would love to drive for real on Laguna Seca... too far away though and I never see that happening...

I cant say I have been in real life to any tracks in GT.. But I have been to:
Bristol Motor Speedway
Martinsville Speedway
Richmond International Raceway - I live a few miles from it
VIR (Virginia International Raceway)

Yeah, I have been stuck in the Virginia hole... lol
 
In GT5 - London and next year from GT4 New York

Out of GT5 - Cadwell Park

Hopefully Silverstone if it ever is put in
 
From GT5;
London
and New York from GT4

Outside of GT5 includes;

All Australian Tracks

Bathurst (in a Subaru Forester :P)
Melbourne Park (F1 Track)
Queensland Raceway (V8 Supercars track)
Surfers Paradise (also a V8 Supercars track)
 
I swear i was in Deep Forest the other day. After that I found a Grand Valley.
 
I went around cote de azur in an f1 car but It was the 2005 Ferrari I was told to drive slow

Whats the point in lying about that anyway, your lie is impossible.
 

I've always wondered how Pueblo feels in a car... I've raced in on a motorcycle, and some of those turns feel like they would be way tight...

On subject, raced PPIR and PMP like Bottoz, as well as a few other now-closed local tracks in Colorado, but on a bike. Also raced through the streets of Steamboat, Colorado (we created a 2.3 mile long track through the condo village with hay bales for motorcycle weekend).

Driven the Pikes Peak Hill Climb road, and worked time crew for it a long time ago (Roger Mears won the Trucks, and I got to meet the Unser family).
 
Been to watch:
Laguna
Suzuka
Fuji

Raced on in real life:
Laguna
Suzuka
Fuji

Here's a Laguna test session. Not my fastest laps here, and the video isn't the best quality. Youtube won't let me upload a video that is 24GB lol

 
In GT5
Daytona - Florida
Outside of GT5
Charlotte Motor Speedway - North Carolina
Darlington Raceway - South Carolina
Bristol Motor Speedway - Tennessee
Martinsville speedway - Virginia
Talladega Speedway - Alabama
Atlanta Motor Speedway - Georgia
Richmond International Raceway - Virginia
North Carolina Motor Speedway - Rockingham
 
Been to watch:
Laguna
Suzuka
Fuji

Raced on in real life:
Laguna
Suzuka
Fuji

Here's a Laguna test session. Not my fastest laps here, and the video isn't the best quality. Youtube won't let me upload a video that is 24GB lol




That is very cool! I didn't Google, what are the Skip Barber cars like?
 
I am Italian but I always follow league indy and nascar tracks to die I would like all American tracks were in GT5!
 
Back