what happens when you get 1 million miles on a car

  • Thread starter Thread starter uktopgear92
  • 32 comments
  • 5,031 views
I was just wondering, because I have a FGT that has 105k on it right now
 
Fireworks shoot out of your PS3, ponies appear everywhere and Kaz immediately visits you to give you a hand shake, and keys to a Nissan GTR. :cheers:
 
does he gives me the keys before or after the handshake?
 
uktopgear92
does he gives me the keys before or after the handshake?

During the handshake
 
does he gives me the keys before or after the handshake?

He keeps the key hidden and passes it to you during the handshake.

Awww... tree'd.
 
But back on topic, I am pretty sure it just keeps counting past 1million
 
has anybody reach 1 million on a car is what i'm wondering.
 
:lol:

Seriously though, I don't think you'll actually hit that, you have 850,000 to go, and the 24 Hours of Le Mans put about 3,000 on it.
 
if only they had 24 hours of special stage route x.
 
uktopgear92
if only they had 24 hours of special stage route x.

A-Spec?

:nervous:

And seriously it will
a)just go past 1 million or
b)go to 999,999 and stop or
c)start again.

Why the curiosity though? :dunce:
 
There is a guy that showed a pic of his X1 a couple of days ago and I think it had like 900 000+ miles on it.
 
if only they had 24 hours of special stage route x.

According to my calculations, you would need around 81 days (give or take some hours) driving an X2011 without DF and slightly adjusted transmission (513 kph) to drive 1 million kilometers. That would be around 621371 miles. For 1 million miles, you would need about 130.5 days.
 
g0ld
According to my calculations, you would need around 81 days (give or take some hours) driving an X2011 without DF and slightly adjusted transmission (513 kph) to drive 1 million kilometers. That would be around 621371 miles. For 1000000 miles, you would need about 130.5 days.

So basically you need no life...?
 
TankAss95
Either you or B.Spec Bob wouldn't.

Is there a ps3 abuse hotline u could call on anyone who legitimately tries this?
 
Sounds bizarre to have a million miles o gt5
 
Last edited:
I would guess by 200,000 miles your PS3 would either melted down or catch fire.
 
I have seen people with over 2million TOTAL miles...but not on a single car
 
To be honest, I really wonder what happens when that mileage is done in a Premium with a working odometer.....
 
It will take ages. My X2010 Prototype has like 500,000 miles from B-Spec grinding, so halfway there.....
 
"what happens when you get 1 million miles on a car "

I bet we live year 2050 and we are still waiting GT6 ....
 
holy crap that's a lot of miles on a video game car... my highest mileage car is my F2007 with about 5 grand on it, next would be my RX-7 TC with 3 grand. my total mileage is getting close to 900 grand I think... I'll have to double check that one though.
 
You should just get one of the used cars that has max miles and drive it
 
Back