What have you bought today?

I got an Acura TSX the other day and I finished tuning it this morning. All I can say is that I'm blown away by how solid of a car it is for A Class. I converted it to RWD and it's got a 50/50 weight distribution.

Definitely worth the time spent to tune it. :)
I also felt the same way when i bought a tsx. I have it for B class, rwd and all, and its great for the class.

i bought an Lotus Evora today and i must say completely stock that car handles great. Left it in B class and it was dominating.

I finally caved in and bought an LF-A, tweaked it to S700 without even driving it first. Race camshaft, race exhaust, race suspension, semi-slicks, 2nd stage weight reduction.

Oh. My. God.

9900rpm of 5.0l V10 goodness. I wish it had a million gears so I could upshift forever.

I bought over 27 million dollars worth of Ferrari. Well I mean credits. lol. I caught a couple off the auction house but most I bought outright. Will make it a mission to make sure they all get driven. When I was buying the last Ferrari (for the achievement of course) I came up a few credits short. Went to the money tree (Rivals mode) and was able to get the credits I needed for the last one. I spent a :censored:load of credits in one shot but hey at least I'm golden in the Ferrari department.

Thumbs up on the Ferrari haul, think I have four to go. I got a Murcielago and an Aventador (another one).

Thanks man. Took me a month of some hard racing to get those credits and I blew it all in less than half an hour. lol. At first I was thinking like everyone else "Man credits are easy to come by" but the price of cars is pretty steep for some. It would take a year for me to try to buy every car and it's not like I bought EVERY Ferrari, just the ones needed for the achievement. There still more out there.

Bought an M635CSI, tuned it to A600, and i love it... My favorite car. Going to buy another one, and a bunch more Bimmers. Planning to have 2 of each!

• '97 Lexus SC300 (I thought I would have been happy turbocharging the I-6 but ended up throwing an IS-F V8, along with a single turbo into it. This car may have just became my favorite if not one of my favorite cars in the game.)

• '06 Mitsubish Lancer Evolution IX MR

I think the last car i bought was a Evora T124. That car is a beast in S class, as long as there isnt very much straights haha. With only 400 hp, its hard to keep up with alot of the S class cars on the straights, but on turns.. now thats a different story.

I bought a second Aventador :dopey:

I really like this car.

Got one just like it. :D

Bought an M635CSI, tuned it to A600, and i love it... My favorite car. Going to buy another one, and a bunch more Bimmers. Planning to have 2 of each!

I worked with an MD in the 80s who had imported a similar car, the 633csi. He tried to sell it to me, the government was on him because it didn't meet U.S. safety regs. He also had a couple of late 50s Porsches. Rich SOB, lol.

Yesterday decided to play multi class online. You get so many driver points, you are in a 4 car class race so 4th is the lowest you can get. After like 6 races, from ranking up (in am in the 50s) and affinity bonus for cars I own I got over 700k. I also was trying cars I don't have, brands I don't own, to get new affinity badges. I bought the higher PP of the two Bentleys and the single Holden model in the game. Also got the Buick GNX. I knew someone back in the day who owned one. They just look bad @ss in person.

After I finished doing two of the three Lamborghini specific race series, I decided to purchased a Lamborghini Aventado LP700-4. Instead of keeping it AWD, I converted it to RWD, turbocharged it, and added a few other parts to make it a R3[800] class car.

Got one just like it. :D

I worked with an MD in the 80s who had imported a similar car, the 633csi. He tried to sell it to me, the government was on him because it didn't meet U.S. safety regs. He also had a couple of late 50s Porsches. Rich SOB, lol.

Yesterday decided to play multi class online. You get so many driver points, you are in a 4 car class race so 4th is the lowest you can get. After like 6 races, from ranking up (in am in the 50s) and affinity bonus for cars I own I got over 700k. I also was trying cars I don't have, brands I don't own, to get new affinity badges. I bought the higher PP of the two Bentleys and the single Holden model in the game. Also got the Buick GNX. I knew someone back in the day who owned one. They just look bad @ss in person.

👍👍 will have to try it when I get a wheel.

Just bought the F40 this has been my first post since starting fm4. The game is epic. Made the 4wheel drive conversion on this baby. She's a beast..:)

2009 Merc SL65 Black series

Tried to upgrade it to Brabus SL spec, but didn't really work out. so I just tried to match the max torque. and that did. to the exact amount at what seems like the correct 2000rpm too :)
Build
Race Air filter
Race Fuel system
Race ignition
Race exhaust
Race Valves
Race displacement
Race pistons and compression
Race Twin turbochargers
Race Intercoolers
Sport Flywheel

Output 872 bhp/974 lb-ft

Everything else is factory. Even the suspension :lol:
Was expecting this to be a wild beast but it really isn't. Understeers a bit until you get the tyres warmed up. It's no lotus Elise but it's predictable and extremely stable. Take it to Lemans for a full speed lap then watch the replay to hear it's party piece. The Fly-bys at the Musalanne kink sound like I expect it would sound when the world is about to end. and the byproduct of feathering the throttle to get the car through the Esses at the end of the lap are some subtle wastegate/blowoff accompaniments. I'm not really a Merc fan but this car has me. I even found what sounds like the car peeling itself apart at 190mhp endearing.

The SL65 can have some insane rear tires. Like 375 or 385mm wide I think.

Deciding to make some B-class cars last night, I started with a '06 GTO, but slicks put it barely into A class. So then it became an A class build with a supercharger and around 550hp.

Then I made a B-class Datsun 510 with an S15's SR20. Quite a nice little car. Slightly unstable, I need to dial in a little more rear downforce and another tenth of rear toe-in, but I think it should do the trick at most courses. About 1900lbs and 240ish hp. Stock 4-speed trans feels like it chokes the acceleration a little.

Out of all of the Mercedes Benz cars that I own, the SL65 is my favorite. Lately I've been upgrading my cars one race class below the highest race class that specific car may be capable of reaching; and the SL65 is the only one that I've felt handled well and didn't require any tuning.

Out of all of the Mercedes Benz cars that I own, the SL65 is my favorite. Lately I've been upgrading my cars one race class below the highest race class that specific car may be capable of reaching; and the SL65 is the only one that I've felt handled well and didn't require any tuning.

If you haven't already may i suggest the #4 C Mercedes. Absolute beauty if tuned and driven correctly :drool:

Really? I admit SL 65 is one of my favorites but the handling without any aids is... not that good....but E 63's I would say it's better than SL 65 if they go round the corners

If you haven't already may i suggest the #4 C Mercedes. Absolute beauty if tuned and driven correctly :drool:
I forgot about that one, I have one of those too... lol... That car does handle pretty good as well.

Really? I admit SL 65 is one of my favorites but the handling without any aids is... not that good....but E 63's I would say it's better than SL 65 if they go round the corners

I'm not on Forza right now but I think may have my E63 and C63 either as A or S class cars. Either way, I don't think I had any problems with those cars. The ones that somewhat disappointed me were the SLR Striling Moss, SLS AMG, and CLK GTR. With those three cars that I mentioned, I know I'll need to actually take the time to tune them.

Back