What is the car on the cover?

• Thread starter Gt fein
  • 206 comments
so we've narrowed it down to 2 cars, Either a Camaro or Corvette!! Personally, i think its the front half of a camaro(see the head light outline and bonnet scoop) and the rear half of a corvette (see the vertical drop on the back end?):banghead: :D

i changed my mind.... wait... its a vette....no its a camaro...no wait! its a nsx....noooo...waiitttt!!!!!!! its a milktruck!!! we shall never know...the truth is out there! its a conspiracy!:eek:

Ok, lets put this to an end finally, look at the picture, where does the front wheel stretch to, its too close to the end of the car to be a front side view, its a purely side view of a car so the pictures that were posted of the camaro & nsx arent comparable. Then look at the rear, teh spolier is clearly visible, its clearly not an nsx spoiler & cant be a camaro spoiler either. i personally think its a fto just check the pic & the spoiler the higlights were the fto arches come out in their odd diagonal shape & you can see the rear light shape faintly unde the spiler. but i may be wrong.

Actually, there is no car on the cover. The crumpled cover merely assumed a shape reminiscent of any of several cars when thrown, empty, onto the ground, and the photographers saw this as a good photo-op.
:banghead:

Originally posted by SportWagon
Actually, there is no car on the cover. The crumpled cover merely assumed a shape reminiscent of any of several cars when thrown, empty, onto the ground, and the photographers saw this as a good photo-op.
:banghead:

You're crazy, man, you're crazy, I like you, but you're crazy.

:rolleyes:

It's a Camaro. I own one and could spot it from a mile away. I would bet my life on it, atleast the front half cause I can't really get a good look at the back half. Also, look at the front, you can make out the lights and it looks exactly like Camaro lights.

You would be dead, then, because it is an NSX! I know for sure it is one. The front is too short for a Camaro. I even looked at my cover of GT1 just to make sure it was an NSX. I looked at it in the light, and I had no doubt it was an NSX.

ITS A R32 SKYLINE GTR!!!! DUDDEEE!! DO YOU NOT SEE THE REAR BLISTER FENDERS??? OR THE WING?? HOW ABOUT THE BLUNT FRONT END?? The R32 is a power house icon in japanese sports car scene. It could even be a GT-S model seeing how the wing isnt as big as the GTR. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THEY WOULD USE A CAMARO, THAT ISNT A ICON IN JAPAN AUTO MARKET.

Very hard for me to tell, the front looks like a Camaro but the rear screams out NSX. Could be a secret international hybrid like the Sileighty? :D The CamaNSX :P

Comparing it to some blueprints,It's obviously not a Camaro due to the lack of a rear bumper buldge of some sort

Nose is too short for a C4 Corvette

So going by the process of elimination it's an NSX

Last edited by a moderator:
Back