What is the worst song ever?Music 

• Thread starter Curveball
  • 1,591 comments
Here are some terrible songs:

Seriously, 🤬 Feed Durst and 🤬 Nu Metal.

Edit: I forgot to say this before, but these songs contain bad words and swears. Especially Rollin'.

Last edited:

I like some of Lil' Jon's songs. Get Low and Turn Down For What are good songs in my opinion. I also like his collaborations with Usher and Ludacris, Yeah and Lovers And Friends.

But this? This is atrocious on every level.

I was listening to the new DJ Earworm mashup for the year, and knew most of the songs featured. One of the I'd never heard (it wasn't a hit in the UK)

This one

And it is utterly appalling.

First off we have the completely OTT bass thwobs that have no use in the song at all.
Then we have both rappers rapping voices, which are just annoying more than anything. Lil Yachty whisper mumbles some awful lyrics, then DRAM comes in with an unintelligible growly whine.
Then there's the ear splitting "I'm beyond" bit.
But what gets me most is the complete overuse of the N-Word. Pretty much every other line Lil Yachty spouts contains it, and it does nothing to help it.

A car crash of a song, how it was one of the top 25 songs of 2016 in America I will never know.

I was listening to the new DJ Earworm mashup for the year, and knew most of the songs featured. One of the I'd never heard (it wasn't a hit in the UK)

This one

First off we have the completely OTT bass thwobs that have no use in the song at all.
Then we have both rappers rapping voices, which are just annoying more than anything. Lil Yachty whisper mumbles some awful lyrics, then DRAM comes in with an unintelligible growly whine.
But what gets me most is the complete overuse of the N-Word. Pretty much every other line Lil Yachty spouts contains it, and it does nothing to help it.

A car crash of a song, how it was one of the top 25 songs of 2016 in America I will never know.

Don't kill me for this, but I actually like that song. Sure, Lil' Yachty absolutely sucked on that song, rapping out some awful lyrics like "***** touch my gang we gon' turn this **** to Columbine", and it's basic, but I really enjoyed DRAM's performance in the song and it was actually pretty funny. It's not the best album off of Big Baby DRAM (which was a great album, BTW), but I still enjoy this song in spite of the two major flaws I listed above.

Back on topic, how did this ever become a thing? It is rightfully so named one of the worst songs of all time because this song is one of the worst things I've ever heard.

This one

Broccoli is a great song.

That being said, Yachty is hyper trash and always will be.

This one

As a Mobile DJ, i agree to this :lol:

IMG_8079.JPG
I actually like this song, but the notation is a disaster. The song is in G sharp minor, which has a key signature of five sharps. Now, that alone would make the notes difficult to read, but for this publisher it was clearly not difficult enough as they decided to use the key signature of A flat major, which has four flats.

The result can best be described as a nightmare, where almost every tone is an accidental and sometimes even alternating between the flat and the sharp notation of the same tone.

It's a bit like publishing a novel, but deciding to print it with all the letters mirrored. You can read it, but not without a lot of effort!

Jesus. The worst part is that the instrumentals aren't half bad, but the singing and the dancing, my god, the cringe level is high.

Back