What is your average win ratio in GT3?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wildcard
  • 25 comments
  • 962 views

What is your average win ratio in GT3?

  • 60-70%

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • 70-80%

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • 80-90%

    Votes: 8 20.0%
  • 90-100%

    Votes: 20 50.0%

  • Total voters
    40
  • Poll closed .
i am guessing about 60%...
might be less.
 
76% Because it's still the same save as when I was first learning to drive in GT3.
 
Right now its 90%. Should have been real close to 100%, but to get the F1 cars and such, I use the mem card trick, and I skip a few races in the series.
 
Seems to me that 100% would be almost impossible. I mean out of hundreds of races, there is always some dumb AI that has to bump ya into the wall. I maintain a solid 82-86% Good thought to share though:trouble:
 
I am currently on my fourth restart of GT3 and I currently have a 96% win ratio. It would be 100% if I didn't use the "save technique.":D
 
Either 64-65% at the moment...
That should teach me to use similar-powered cars so early in the game :eek:
 
100% on my first game.
40.1% on my minimal (no race lost or extra days on license) game.
 
I'm in the mid-90s, because (to my shame) I blasted through most of Amateur with a C5r, and got hold of an F1 early too.
 
56%. I've never cared about it... if I realized that I had an over-powered or highly under-powered car in the middle of a race, I'll exit it without re-uploading my game.
 
70-80%

i didn't realize that when i started a race and said "wow, this is boring." or "whoops! wrong settings/car!" and then saved, that it counted as a loss.:irked:
 
90%, the "save technique" is dragging me down... that and the fact that I like a challenge!! :D
 
mines 68% but its not accurate because i let my little cusin play and friends who arent very good
 
Mine is 76%....i won't make any excuses for mine, but i will say i haven't lost in ages.
 
114%.......:) :D
 
Back