What is your favorite JDM Classic Car?

What's your favorite color combo on a car.

• Flat Black Body & Silver/Chrome Rims

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • White Body & Silver/Chrome Rims

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Flat Red Body & Black Rims

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Black Body & Black Rims

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Red Body & White Rims

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Body & Black Rims

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Other...Etc

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
guessthish.jpg

Took me a bit to figure that one out :lol:
My comp car in most scenarios is the teamJDMT tuned Z34 as it has good speed and can be easily manoeuvred. Other times I may use the big power Supra or the Zenki S14

Quick question has any one ever driven a '88 Supra and are they able to hold up with other cars like BMW's or and other fast drift cars.

Quick question has any one ever driven a '88 Supra and are they able to hold up with other cars like BMW's or and other fast drift cars.

They aren't as fast as other cars, I wouldn't think it could keep up with something like a 135i

High speed drifting- 02 Viper GTS w/ all weight red. and racing exaust (for sound) on SH tires.

Lower speed drifting- DeLorean DMC w/ all upgrades except turbo on SH tires.

What competitions have you been in that allow SH tires? Touge Battles? :nervous: :dopey:

BMW Z4, almost won VDC with it, 3 out of 4 events I won, but I missed the next to last event. Now my z4 is just weird after the newer updates, so I am looking for a new car that can actually keep up. Some day my Z4 will strike again.

BMW Z4, almost won VDC with it, 3 out of 4 events I won, but I missed the next to last event. Now my z4 is just weird after the newer updates, so I am looking for a new car that can actually keep up. Some day my Z4 will strike again.

Daihatsu Midget. Your competition will just stare at it with their jaw hanging on the floor. They won't do anything so you can get an easy win. And coolest car gets extra points, right? Take it to GT Auto and paint it Gold Chrome, or red chrome in your case. ;)

Yup you own the most famous z4 in gt5 drifting history.

Daihatsu Midget. Your competition will just stare at it with their jaw hanging on the floor. They won't do anything so you can get an easy win. And coolest car gets extra points, right? Take it to GT Auto and paint it Gold Chrome, or red chrome in your case. ;)

Keep it legit don't just post to mess around.

Hei
The midget is an amazing drift car.

Hey no problem with the Midget. Speaking of low powered cars. There is someone I usually see maybe once a week. The person always is driving a pink Susuki Cappuccino. He/she is really good with it.

Hey no problem with the Midget. Speaking of low powered cars. There is someone I usually see maybe once a week. The person always is driving a pink Susuki Cappuccino. He/she is really good with it.

Yumi? I wouldn't be surprised if she drifts that on a regular basis. She was drifting a pink Integra RM around Suzuka East months ago... Before the hybrids came out with RWD Integras.

CallmeDan
Yumi? I wouldn't be surprised if she drifts that on a regular basis. She was drifting a pink Integra RM around Suzuka East months ago... Before the hybrids came out with RWD Integras.

No not Yumi. I would know if it was her. No I forget what the person's name is

Ahhhh I remember name was couterlock

Hey guys I'm going to change the theme from competition cars to your favorite JDM Classic Cars from the 80's and 90's.

I was just saying that so we stay on topic not beings serious or nothing but it's kind of annoying having a thread about a certain subject and everybody is just saying random things or off topic.

Back