What is your favorite JDM Classic Car?

What's your favorite color combo on a car.

• Flat Black Body & Silver/Chrome Rims

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • White Body & Silver/Chrome Rims

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Flat Red Body & Black Rims

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Black Body & Black Rims

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Red Body & White Rims

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Body & Black Rims

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Other...Etc

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That can't happen. When your save corrupts, likely for shutting off ps3 while saving, there is a backup save. So if you deleted that too manually, you are screwed.

Hei
That can't happen. When your save corrupts, likely for shutting off ps3 while saving, there is a backup save. So if you deleted that too manually, you are screwed.

Actually it can if the system over heats a lot or a bug it can corrupt a save file like any other game.

Hei
I drift 200-400 hp mainly.
Same here usually. I don't like drifting anything over 500HP.

Most of the time like on my RX7 Enfini (or any other cars) i run a low range turbo. I don't want to hear rev limiter all the time and actually want a useful turbo.

Lol if he deleted the backup.

More on topic, I really hope they do something with the smoke for GT6.

When every car generates pretty much the same smoke almost instantly, it's stupid. That just doesn't happen in real life.

when the hacks were still going round. the celica xx with turbo A supra motor, gearbox, chassis etc. gt5 killed the celica xx. or more importantly the "celica supra". if the game supported engine swaps thats what id be driving currently. either 7mgte or 2jz powered.

7ms are easy dont need to change very much to make them fit. their essentially the same motor, bored out and few more improvements. its a personal choice for me also as its the motor im running in my (real life) celica supra.

im not trying to get 400 whp. yes im aware of headgaskets the motor has been in the car since before jz motors were out, and i dont have the money for a jz motor swap. also, i have not yet blown a gasket on the car. step dad did 1, only cos he took it out and thrashed it but forgot to check the radiator before hand, so it was his fault not the cars

Hei
But they like to spin bearings above 400whp.

Subjective to engine health, build spec and quality of parts. 7M's are high volume low pressure oiling systems, they should be built with specific oil clearances in mind due to the nature of the oiling system.

It is rare to loose a bearing due to strictly breaking the locking tangs. 99.9% of the time a spun bearing is caused by grabbing the journal for whatever reason. Fuel diluted oil from running "safe rich", housings out of round can cause the bearing to not crush correctly. Too little vertical oil clearance is the most common since PlastiGauge seems to be the internet engine builders choice, if they even use it at all... :scared:

You forgot to mention, and i'm sure by now you see this coming, headgaskets.

Subjective to engine and cooling system health, build quality, as well as stock engines using low FSM head bolt torque spec (54ft/lbs). Anything that's only 4-bolts per cylinder isn't going to hold down a head gasket like 5 or 6-bolts per cylinder. Or an engine with a larger head bolt diameter.

7ms are easy dont need to change very much to make them fit. their essentially the same motor, bored out and few more improvements. its a personal choice for me also as its the motor im running in my (real life) celica supra.

Haters gonna hate, stay up... :lol:

Back