What level would you consider yoursef? vl. 2

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 39 comments

How good are you?

• Total voters
i did considered myself as the best drifter around....until i found this forum. All of that time playing racing games and tried to drift in each and every racing game that i have, i thought i would be good enough, until i saw dking a.k.a. BreakerOhio's drift video.........not only did i 🤬 in my pants, but i swear i could never become a "great" drifter again!

I think GT4 is the hardest game to do drifts with,i mean the snapback is always an overkill for me. But now i'm getting used to it and have very little snapbacks during my drifts 👍

Dking is breaker?

:lol: Sorry dking, i meant both you and BreakerOhio, oh darn it, i always got mixed up between the FBI team and the DD team :dopey: But really, both of you are the best out there i got to say, i mean all of you guys brought GT4 drifting to another level!

Id say im about average, im holding drifts now, I watched videos you all said were pretty good, and I am comparable.. i just underestimate d my self all summer.

Mark one for "I'm one of the best"

Started drifting in GT3 and haven't stopped. =)
Began drifting with logitech wheels, and enjoyed drifting most when using wheels. GT, GT-Force, DFP, G25
Tried controller, but not really my choice. Best with wheels.

I remember being one of the early drifters in GT3 before it became as popular as it is now, then on GT Concept. Along with the early drifters, sharing tips, providing help and suggestions for new drifters to get started and into drifting. I was one of the early drifters in GT Prologue (introduction to the DFP), GT4, GT4 xlink "Drift Dojo", and now GTHD online rankings.

I wanted to teach through demonstration and forum participation and show that it can be done. Personal challenge sometimes, but also sharing this experience with other GTP members here to help others get started at giving it a go and to know it's possible. Wanting to share videos and to respond to questions about drifting were reasons I joined GTP to inspire other drifters to recogonize the fun and challenge in drifting.

Only mistake from this is.. ...there are so many claimed best drifters in forums that drifter's egos get nasty and spark arguements on forums. The collaboration and competition is nice, but truth in my opinion is... let the live drift performance be a way of measuring and demonstrating your drifting skill. Drift Dojo Xlink and online are good ways to see this.

http://www.myspace.com/driftdojo

I have found myself in the lower numbers of the ranking boards the highest I had was 6th, so while i am farily decent I am not one of the best, mind you drifting isn't for me, I am grip person through and through. 👍

there appears to be no, I am good but not amazing to tick so I will go for neither.

Back