What level would you consider yoursef? vl. 2

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 39 comments

How good are you?

• Total voters
I'm assuming this is a drifting question since it's in the drifting forum. In that case, i'm about average. I dont' sit around practicing drifts in GT4, i just every once in a while get sideways during a race if i feel safe doing so. 👍

I'm assuming this is a drifting question since it's in the drifting forum. In that case, i'm about average. I dont' sit around practicing drifts in GT4, i just every once in a while get sideways during a race if i feel safe doing so. 👍

Yes, its a drifting thing.

well i know pretty much everthing about GT4 and i was on my friends PS3 playin HD... drifted a few laps and got 1 in a 3 different cars, so i consider myself Pretty Damn Good.👍

average.. my skill fluxuate becasue i dont play GT much, 2) my experience and reaction to drifitng ALWAYS refresh to something new, so thats why I sometimes I kick it up to an MR if I find myself braking hard on corners often and FRs or AWDs if I dont..

seeing that im apart of one of the top Drift teams in GT4 (whom actually practice together live :sly:) A.k.A DRIFT DOJO, im going to say im one of the best

I'm definantly above average, I've been drifting since GT3, along with some simple drifting in real life, but I doubt I'm one of the best. I try to drift as fast as I can, instead of going for show, but I rarely crash or spin.

There needs to be something between average and the best, but I'm voting for best cause it's better than average.:D

If you "are the best" then there would be very few mistakes in the video, and it looks as if you mixed tires. Doesn't take much talent to drift with max power on mixed tires.

GT4 is alot more challenging to sucessfully drift. In the first 3 games, i would consider myself somewhere between average and awesome...in GT4 i'm just average. :guilty:

Like stig22121 said, it's the whole "snapback" thing that keeps me from experimenting with drifts too much. :( I've lost races in which i was leading after attempting a "showboat-drift" for the crowds, only to lose with a front-end snapback. :banghead:

i did considered myself as the best drifter around....until i found this forum. All of that time playing racing games and tried to drift in each and every racing game that i have, i thought i would be good enough, until i saw dking a.k.a. BreakerOhio's drift video.........not only did i 🤬 in my pants, but i swear i could never become a "great" drifter again!

I think GT4 is the hardest game to do drifts with,i mean the snapback is always an overkill for me. But now i'm getting used to it and have very little snapbacks during my drifts 👍

Back