What manufacturer will you represent?

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 382 comments
I owned a Saab, 3 VWs, 3 Hondas, 4 Fords, an Oldsmobile, a Mitsubishi(current ride), a Renault, a Toyota, a Daihatsu, a Datsun, a BMW. I worked for Toyota, Holden, Subaru and Mazda(still do). My family bought GM and Chryslers since the early 1950's. Now, Nissans and Porsche(I know that's out- maybe).

We're getting close to knowing the car list. I may go BMW. I'm mainly using BMWs and Ruf in Project Cars. We'll see.

If they'll add them, i'll represent Koenigsegg
koenigsegg_logo-normal.jpg

And if they add the right cars, i'll represent either the CCXR
2010-Koenigsegg-Trevita-V1-1440.jpg

Or the Agera R
Koenigsegg-Agera-R-Photos.jpg

Depends on availability and what modeles available in no particular order Ford dodge subaru nissan mazda chevy

I am leaning toward Honda for me, personally. But i hope we can test out any car in some kind of practice or Arcade mode before we have to decide and stick with 1 single manufacturer ( should that actually be the case ), just in case i accidentally fall in love with another car, from another manufacturer, first...

I'll go for PEUGEOT. I love the brand and drive a 208 GTi. Peugeot has a great history with the 205 T16, the 905 wich won Le Mans, F1, Dakar, Pikes Peak and more recently WRX and maybe the VLN with the great Peugeot 308? :) I drove the 908 for the full 24 jours of le mans in GT5. Good times...

Well, its kinda dependent on the car selection right now. If The TS040 is in, then its Toyota all de way. Otherwise, I'll likely have to look at the GT3 selection and make the tough decision of choosing from there (and that choice is already difficult in every sim I have featuring them)

So...

i1l072xoNFa1Rz-640x360.jpg

i1wcJicfVG1UCz-640x360.jpg

i14eFDS6oORGY-640x360.jpg

i1HkpzIBcghRo8c-640x360.jpg

I'm gonna need like...forever now to decide :lol:

1280px-Scion_svg.svg.png

Because Scion :)

Umm..I think you'll want to change you mind if you're familiar with the news.

So...

i1l072xoNFa1Rz-640x360.jpg

i1wcJicfVG1UCz-640x360.jpg

i14eFDS6oORGY-640x360.jpg

i1HkpzIBcghRo8c-640x360.jpg

I'm gonna need like...forever now to decide :lol:

Umm..I think you'll want to change you mind if you're familiar with the news.
:lol: Scion died. He's still got Toyota and Lexus though. :D

With some of the cars revealed I'll go for Toyota. Love the look of the FT-1.
Toyota's liveries are always very professional looking. I really like their pit crews firesuit/helmets designs in the WEC. :)

Back