What platform do you intend to play FH5 on?

Which platform do you plan to play FH5 on?

• Xbox One (Including S)

Votes: 11 9.5%
  • Xbox One X

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 15 12.9%
  • Xbox Series X

Votes: 26 22.4%
  • PC

Votes: 60 51.7%

• Total voters
Surprised at the indicated take rate of the PC version. Would have expected the consoles, at least combined, to be the majority.

I imagine there are a lot of people on here who played Gran Turismo back in the day but have now transitioned to playing sims on PC and have stopped buying consoles. Or they have both and their PC will offer the best experience since it's hard to get your hands on a new gen console!

Surprised at the indicated take rate of the PC version. Would have expected the consoles, at least combined, to be the majority.
I think it simply comes down to PC gamers using forums like GTPlanet a lot more than console gamers. Several years ago I checked via one of the early game speed traps what the difference was between FH3 on console and PC. I believe over 90% of FH3 players were on console. I think that might drop a little bit because of Steam and PlayStation gamers wanting some FH5 as well (via PC). But I would be really surprised to see the console population drop below 80%.

Last edited:
My trusty One S. Frankly I’m still quite stunned that it’s even being released for last generation (though not disappointed).

Last edited:
Woo hoo! I managed to snag a Series X at my local Argos and it only took a week of camping out on the website and twitching at any kind of change in status. Thank you Web Alert app for Android.

Last edited:
When this poll opened I was pretty sure I would only play FH5 in my Series S thru a 1080p monitor. But I got my hands on a LG C1, and after watching the old One X truly perform to its graphical potential, I'm leaning to play it in both consoles.

I was gonna wait till next year to build a new pc but this game made me do it earlier. I want to play it at its best so i grabbed a RTX 3080 ti with i7 11700K and 32gb ram with 980 pro ssd and plugged it on my LG C9 oled for the 4K120 HDR experience. And i have a Logitech g920 on the side if the FFB is good this time (hopefully), if not my Elite controller will do it. So im more than ready :)

Will be playing it on PC, with pretty high settings.
Managed against all odds to get a 3080. Paid an embarrasingly huge amount of money for it though. Fortunately I got some of it back after selling my 1080 Ti.

Xbox Series X and PC. Managed to secure a Halo Edition Series X from Game last month, so that should be here with me in time for FH5. Just in case it doesn't get here in time for that, I got it on PC as well so I can play it on launch day.

Making the Series S is a brilliant move, essentially a console that can keep up with modern games (CPU, SSD, Ram) but just at lower graphical settings.

I'm playing on my XSX but I think everyone is going to have a great experience no matter the platform.

Last edited:
I finally managed to get hold of a Series X last week. Finally moving to 4k/HDR was a massive step up for my existing Forza library (FM7/FH3/FH4). Particularly FH4 looks really amazing in 4k/HDR/60fps so I'm now hugely looking forward to FH5.

The Series X is one impressive console: Despite being as powerful as a decent gaming PC with a ~RTX3070 in a small 6 litre tower enclosure, it's utterly silent.

Back