What platform do you intend to play FH5 on?

Which platform do you plan to play FH5 on?

• Xbox One (Including S)

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Xbox One X

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Xbox Series X

Votes: 18 19.8%
  • PC

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
United States
Marin County
Surprised at the indicated take rate of the PC version. Would have expected the consoles, at least combined, to be the majority.

Germany
Potsdam-Germany
Loonie_GTRP
The main machine will be a Series S. Got it two weeks ago and love it.
The (compact) package you get for the price, is simply unbelievable.

Coming from the playstation eco system, I'm stuck with a G29 wheel, though...so, I will play it on PC from time to time, too.

Last edited:

Moglet

Gendertrash
Premium
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Moglet85
Moglet
Surprised at the indicated take rate of the PC version. Would have expected the consoles, at least combined, to be the majority.

I imagine there are a lot of people on here who played Gran Turismo back in the day but have now transitioned to playing sims on PC and have stopped buying consoles. Or they have both and their PC will offer the best experience since it's hard to get your hands on a new gen console!

Belgium
Lokeren
breyzipp
I think it simply comes down to PC gamers using forums like GTPlanet a lot more than console gamers. Several years ago I checked via one of the early game speed traps what the difference was between FH3 on console and PC. I believe over 90% of FH3 players were on console. I think that might drop a little bit because of Steam and PlayStation gamers wanting some FH5 as well (via PC). But I would be really surprised to see the console population drop below 80%.

Last edited:
United States
USA
ultimate_car_fan
My trusty One S. Frankly I’m still quite stunned that it’s even being released for last generation (though not disappointed).

Last edited:

UKMikey

Hard to ignore, but worth the effort
Premium
United Kingdom
West Drayton
UKMikeyA
UKMikeyA
Woo hoo! I managed to snag a Series X at my local Argos and it only took a week of camping out on the website and twitching at any kind of change in status. Thank you Web Alert app for Android.

Last edited:
Mexico
Mexico
When this poll opened I was pretty sure I would only play FH5 in my Series S thru a 1080p monitor. But I got my hands on a LG C1, and after watching the old One X truly perform to its graphical potential, I'm leaning to play it in both consoles.