What shoes/sneakers do you have?

• Thread starter MIKE#3
  • 501 comments
I think your friend bought the cooler one, they got these crazy reflection effects.

106892007642614546531255_L.jpg

Ah, I would so get a pair of those if they didn't cost €130. :(

Casual wear, out of work:

124535_ts.JPG

My 3rd consecutive pair of New Balance shoes, I love the way they fit, as they do width fittings. I have wide feet, and hence can't get in many of the retro styled Adidas & Puma offerings, but NB's 4E width fitting is great! 👍

For work / smart casual shoes I have 3 different pairs of Kenneth Cole Reaction shoes / boots. Kind of pricey, but very comfortable and extremely durable for everyday wear.

Something like this:

205_fashion_advice.JPG
38624f376c77644d3456437846794e69594f41-100x100-0-0.jpg

& a brown pair I can't find a picture of!

@zoxxy-yeah, they do have sweet reflection affects, but mine are so simple and clean. not too flashy, but cool enough to get your attention. How do you feel about these?
12952large.jpg

A little too much for me.

@zoxxy-yeah, they do have sweet reflection affects, but mine are so simple and clean. not too flashy, but cool enough to get your attention. How do you feel about these?
12952large.jpg

A little too much for me.

Agreed on the pricey side, but those are very nice 👍

YaNeedaLittleRevive.jpg

I have a pair of Puma G. Vilas that I use only when going out. They are my nice shoes I try to keep in good shape.

photo-47.jpg

For workout, I recently bought a pair of Nike Free Run 3's. Needless to say, they are quite possibly the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn, not to mention the high flexibility and light weight they offer. I highly reccomend these shoes.

nike_freerun3_blackreflectivesilver_01-600x600.jpg

And for everything else such as work I have two pairs of crappy $30 Reebok sneakers.

I only buy shoes of one kind; Puma Ferraris and Puma Porsches.

Right now, it's a pair of White Puma Ferraris. The White coupled with the Scaglietti/Ferrari badge and the Italian flag looks brilliant. Expensive. But Brilliant. :sly:

Best buy ever.

What are those things?! :lol:

I think I want a pair. :D

Last edited:
TB
I think they're six years old.

Thanks for pointing out that a thread I have just read contains a (reasonably :P) old post.

Can you honestly tell me why you felt the need to say that?

EDIT: In fact, don't bother. Please, from now on keep those kind of comments to yourself. They're not helpful, moderator.

Last edited:
Screen%20Shot%202012-07-30%20at%207.05.47%20PM.png

Yes I like Chucks. The red ones, despite being sandpapered down by my heel-striking and being over 3 years old, are still going strong.

There are some incredible looking Janoskis. Unfortunately they go for about $200 on ebayz

I just bought a pair of those yesterday. Weird.

Great choice there bud! :dopey:👍

There are some incredible looking Janoskis. Unfortunately they go for about $200 on ebayz

Say whaaat? Mine weren't even close to $200. :scared: I got mine on here for $60, at that time they had a Black Friday sale. http://www.tactics.com/nike-sb/zoom-stefan-janoski-sb-skate-shoes

Edit #2 : I'm sure you could them a bit cheaper somewhere else if you do a little shopping though.

The ones I want were sold in limited quantities... like last year. :(

Oh well. Love my Vans to death.

Air Max 90
nike_air_max_90_men_shoes1153.jpg

Creative Recreation Cesario Low
shoes_iaec1008584.jpg

Supra Thunder Low
ThunderLow_BKWECanvas1.jpg

Nike Dunks Low
dunk_sb_lo_blk_blue.jpg

ya, I sort of like the lows :dopey:

Back