What Standard Cars do you want in GT Sport?

• Thread starter LegendofGT
  • 147 comments
Eeh-Thype
jaguar_e_type_coupe__61_by_gt6_garage-d7det7u.jpg

Let's be silly and say espace f1 old school I am

Everybody wants the Mazda Cosmo back. And I agree its a awesome JDM icon and I'd also like to see it return but I also would like to see the '62 Mazda Carol 360 DeLuxe
View attachment 711119

I think any jdm car that shares it name with an octogenarian I would like to see in gt. Carol, silvia, cedric, gloria etc

Last edited:
We didn't even make it out of the first page before someone turned it into a wishlist of cars that have never actually been in GT? :(

I'm torn on the question. On one hand, I'd love to see a modern-day digital recreation of some of these:
  • 1970 Mitsubishi Galant GTO MR - Still one of my all-time favourites
  • 1996 Subaru Impreza WRX STI - Really, any GC Scooby. It's like the Supra in the sense it never got the Premo treatment. But I want it to join the RX-7, Skylines, and Supra in Sport to recreate more of the iconic GT1 lineup.
  • 1996 Mitsubishi GTO - Same reason.
  • 2003 BMW M3 CSL - This is criminally underrepresented in modern games.
  • 1992 Jaguar XJ220 - I feel like, now that it's hit classic car status, the XJ220 is appreciated in a different light.
On the other hand, with Sport's very, very limited customization/tuning compared to past games, as well as its track roster, I don't know how much it's really worth putting in cars that don't add to the primary categories in the game. Or add to potential new ones (Gr.2, Gr.A). I'd get a lot more mileage out of those if they were added to something like FM7, but they'd all certainly be prime Photo Mode subjects.

GSXR/4, 2J and NSXR Prototype!

Just kidding. I hope I never see them again.:lol:

I don't want to see cars I've seen for years. Gimme something new.

I'd love the GSX/R back to race against the Honda thing. I think the LCC Rocket (obviously a premium) could mix it up with those two as well and of course the Caterham.
I'd love to see the vintage cars come back in PS4 quality (Model T, Benz Motor Wagen etc) but I don't think they'd really fit in with GTSport, perhaps they can wait till GT7.

I'd like to see the return of the Renault Espace F1, the Alfa 155 DTM car and Lancia Delta S4 (both of which we've seen PD photographing and getting data for) and I'd absolutely love to see the FGT return.

2006 GTO/Monaro (In both LHD and RHD, please!)
Alfa Giulia
Current Camaro in 1LE spec
1970 "Hakosuka" GT-R
AAR Cuda
LHD versions of anything sold in NA. (Picky, yes. I'm willing to drive a Skyline from the right side- it's part of the fun. However, I can buy a Miata, Civic, RX-7, etc. with the wheel on the left.)
Oh, and I still want the 2010-2013 Mazda 3/Axela, just so I can drive my own car at the Ring. Graphite Metallic, 2.5l, 6-speed, please!

Last edited:
I don't want more road cars. I bought the game to race, but these road cars at most end up in a single make race (usually on Miyabi) and then are never seen again. Many never even see Sport mode at all. I want more and updated cars for the Group classes. That's the vision I was sold on for GTS, not collecting cars.

Maybe if there was a realistic sense of speed in GTS like DriveClub has, maybe then I would find the road cars exciting and perhaps want a new racing class for them, but as it is I think they're a waste of modeling time compared to cars that could benefit online racing. Most of them outside of the supercars feel like you're driving 30mph around a track.

The Gran Turismo World needs to add the TVR Marque to the Car list! By far my favorite and with the new Car (Griffith) getting released, it's a perfect match! Please bring the TreVoR's Back!!!

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 ('65)
Jaguar E-Type Coupe ('61)
Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 ('61)
Ferrari 250 GTO CN.3729GT ('62)
Ford Mark IV Race Car ('67)
Ford GT40 Race Car ('69)
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe ('54)
Nissan 240ZG (HS30) ('71)

and anything of that era that is competitive with the above list...

There are many, perhaps too many cars that I could list that deserve to make their return. However if it had to be just one, it be the Honda S2000 hands down, though I'm bound to say that really :lol:. If I was to be picky then pre-face lift AP1 guise would be nice please PD.

Aside from that, like many others I'd love to see some Super GT/JGTC machines in GTS, most likely in something like Gr.2 i'd imagine. They're a staple addition to the GT series, and they'd fit in nicely with GTS' structure if you will.

Back