What Standard Cars do you want in GT Sport?

• Thread starter LegendofGT
  • 147 comments
Adding onto my post from yesterday:
-Fiat 500R. Surprisingly fun to drive in GT4 once tuned up, considering it's ~90 HP once at max power.
-Ginetta G4. See above, plus being able to beat most of the field in the El Capitan 200.
-C5 Corvette ZO6, reasons.
-Honda S2000. Duh.

Dome Zero Prototype '78 (Gr.X)
Mitsubishi HSR II '89 (Gr.X)
>(at least the 4200R has a playmate since they were unveiled at Tokyo Motor Show at the same year)
Mazda Furai '08 (Gr.X)

As for production versions
Nissan Skyline HT 2000GT-R (KPG10) '69 (N200)
Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '72 (N200)
Sports 800 '65 (N100)

Last edited:
Cars I want to see...

97 Honda Civic Type R EK9*
98 Honda Integra Type R DC2
97 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec BCNR33

Then it's be great to get some 90's super touring cars, since no modern game gives a toss about them...

Nissan Primera
Renault Laguna
Ford Mondeo
Etc etc

Unlike 90% of the sim world that gets excited about 60-70's LM cars, Gr.C or other obscure historic stuff, I'd rather see some of the cars that I grew up idolising, Gr.A, Gr.N, tin tops, GT cars etc.

*I'd really like to see the face lifted 98 car as I used to own one, but I know PD prefer the more iconic versions of cars such as launch versions and since the 97 was already premium it stands a realistic chance of reappearing.

Volkswagen mk.4 R32 :gtpflag:

Loved my HPA R32 in GT6 all the time.

hpa%20with%20salt-XL.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1996 Subaru Impreza WRX STI - Really, any GC Scooby. It's like the Supra in the sense it never got the Premo treatment. But I want it to join the RX-7, Skylines, and Supra in Sport to recreate more of the iconic GT1 lineup.
  • 1996 Mitsubishi GTO - Same reason.
  • 2003 BMW M3 CSL - This is criminally underrepresented in modern games.
Absolute agreement on these points. Anything that recalls the GT glory days is fine by me, especially late 90s JDM. Throw an FTO, Evo V or Vi into the mix and that would be sweet.

As for the E46 CSL, I think it’s criminally underrated full stop. It was still the fastest M3 around the Ring for two generations, despite the power and torque hikes.

Nissan 240sx
Nissan 350z/370z
Nissan 300zx
Nissan Silvia S15
Nissan R92CP
Nissan R89C
Toyota GT One
Toyota MR2/MRS
Toyota Celica
Toyota Minolta
Toyota Corolla
Honda NSX 2nd gen
Honda S2000
Honda Civic hatchback 92
Honda CRX
Honda Integra type R 99
Subaru Impreza 05
Subaru Legacy 99
Subaru Impreza 22B
Subaru Impreza 99 Rally Car
Subaru Impreza 02 Rally Car
Subaru 500
Mitsubishi Evo 4/5/6/7
Mitsubishi TM EDITION
Mitsubishi FTO
Mitsubishi GTO/3000GT
Mitsubishi Eclipse 99
RUF CTR YellowBird
RUF CTR2
RUF RGT
RUF BTR
Jaguar E-Type
Jaguar XJ220

And basically all of the Standard Cars from GT6 minus the Duplicates.

Guys, please read OP's first post again. It's about which Standard Cars (cars from GT4 and before that did not receive the Premium remake for newer GT titles) you would like to be remade for GTS, not real-life standard cars.

Besides my other post, I would love to get the Jaguar XJ220, TVR Speed 12, Jensen Interceptor and the Delorean!

Two of these cars are forces to be reckoned with, the Jensen because of the looks (bonus if they could include the Interceptor R, newly made with an LS engine), and the Delorean because it's about time.

Imagine one-make Delorean daily races, everyone hitting 88mph and expecting to leave fire trails behind....

- 1966 Nissan Silvia
- Nissan Fairlady 2000 roadster
- Mini Cooper 1.3i
- CLK DTM
- 320i TC
- Lexus IS 200 GT-1
- Beetle RSi
- FPV Falcons
- Holden Commodore SS
- Honda Accord JGTC
- 2002 Honda Accord Euro-R
- Honda Civic(EG) Si-R

There are more, but the '04 FPV Falcon GT, would be the one standard I'd like to see in game.

Back