GTPVenomZombie Messages 1,833 England Messages Player_7421 Messages Player 7421 Dec 18, 2013 #1 When will we be able to get the `48 Hudson? I mean like, do they add it in a specific time or is it at 12:00am in the morning? Thinking of staying up late just to play it.
When will we be able to get the `48 Hudson? I mean like, do they add it in a specific time or is it at 12:00am in the morning? Thinking of staying up late just to play it.
BlazeTheCat05 Messages 7,300 Massachusetts Messages llClaude_Speedll Messages BlazingSol05 Dec 18, 2013 #2 I'm predicting around the same time as the M4 coupe. So around 6PM EST.
GTPVenomZombie Messages 1,833 England Messages Player_7421 Messages Player 7421 Dec 18, 2013 #3 K Thanks alot man
BlazeTheCat05 Messages 7,300 Massachusetts Messages llClaude_Speedll Messages BlazingSol05 Dec 18, 2013 #4 GTPVenomZombie K Thanks alot man Click to expand... Anytime dude. 👍