What to do during GT installs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ibonibo
  • 386 comments
  • 31,848 views

What to do during Installing GT5


  • Total voters
    861
I've just noted there are certainly going to be some very busy people in the 50 minutes they wait, as they have opted for every poll option. :sly:

Pfft It's just an average day in the life of the boss.
 
I will probably watch TV and read the Apex book.
 
Probably something I can't say on GTP :sly:.
 
Chat with the GTP wangan team while waiting for the install and play Iracing for the last time before it expires. :)
 
Patiently watch the loading screen and then begin to play the game once it hits 100% completion. I might occasionally breathe, move, blink, talk to someone, pick my nose and have a wangle.
 
Say goodbye to my friends and family. By the time I have finish playing my 1 and a half year old daughter will have gone to University. My Girlfriend will have run off with the milkman and my dog will be a skeleton in the corner of the room.
 
Liquor and snack run . Was going to do that beforehand but after hearing about the length of the install , this seems like the appropriate time to do it to make the time fly.
 
definitely to eat and make sure i am full. Making a sign "Do Not Disturb!" for my room on front door. :P
 
I'll probably be working to work through my backlog for work :guilty: to get it ready "soon" as I promised to the management.
 
Pfft It's just an average day in the life of the boss.

Lmao! :lol::lol::lol:

I was thinking of putting that, but then I decided noone would catch the referance. :p
 
It's a holiday weekend, so I do the same thing I do whether I had GT or not...eat copious amounts of food.
 
I'll be locking threads and banning people.
 
i cant actually believe how creative the GTP community is... i mean... a thread talking about what to do while installing GT5.... BRILLIANT :cheers:

Well, i will be reading through the Apex book, read through the manual abit, stare at the TV and check GT5 for new infos on GT5... :D

Chris

PS: I WILL OPEN A THREAD AFTER 1 WEEK CALLED "YOU KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYING GT5 FOR TOO LONG IF...
 
All of the above!
Minus the Forza obviously lol
 
1. Start the game install. Happy :)
2. Put shoes or other walking devices on and go around to shop for supplies for that night and for Saturdays hockey match
3. Think of cunning ways to get out of hockey match
4. Get back home and remove shoes or walking devices and put on slippers that stink of athletes foot.
5. Turn on PC and go around various forums screaming about having the game.
6. Apologize in advance for the Facebook absence.
7. Read the manual
8. Create a new driving playlist if GT doesnt support it in game.
9. Crack open the energy drink that I bought and begin fapping to new intro... which I havent seen (Cause Im a good boy :sly:)
 
Probably a little self-flagellation.
 
the last time ive waited 40 minutes while in home , i was downloading a blue ray movie , wen to the bedrom and made love with my wife , 8 months later waiting for my newborn child :P
 
Well first thing I'll do is open up my signature edition and start installing the game :D Then while that installs I'll unpack everything else, take a look at it, judge whether the wallet will be good enough to take over my current main dying wallet (did I see no money pouch in the wallet? D: ), then read the Apex book till it's done. Judging by the unboxing video there's a ton of detail in it so I that'll easily keep me entertained xD I may also gloat to my flatmates about my awesome edition :P
 
I'll be preparing my environment - putting up abusive signs on the door, setting up wheel stand, plugging in the spare kettle and getting some bottles of water etc
 
Haha nice poll. For me it will probably be the apex book
 
I will be waiting anxiously with the Apex book. Maybe checking out the manuel and the Prima Guide, too. GT5 is just as much about studying as it is the gameplay!
 
A combination between reading the Apex book and staring at the progress bar while it installs.
 
Back