What to do during GT installs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ibonibo
  • 386 comments
  • 31,848 views

What to do during Installing GT5


  • Total voters
    861
... and amar said the install will take up 40-50min...
faffing hell, thats ridiculous!:yuck:

for me, it'll be a shower and then give my wheel and pedals a bit of tlc so that they look and feel spot on for the drive-fest that is to ensue :cool:
 
Tell me about it... It took me like three hours to download the SpecIII update correctly...
It took me 5 days to download it because it kept failing @ 90%
 
What i usually do when downloading anything, watch some tv. Hopefully my free GT5 game from Subway gets here first so i don't have to open my Collectors Edition.


ps. Willis that is something i don't think anybody is interested in!!
 
I'm surprised that "Shower one last time" wasn't on the list.
 
will be smoking a spliff to get my mind ready for the awesomeness
 
40 minutes is just absurd. I dont know, Ill probably just go out and run some errands.
 
I´m surprised so many people mentioned poo...

What´s up people, GT5 won´t allow you to go to the bathroom? lol
 
Watch TV, read the instruction manual-chain smoke probably. 40 Minutes is one hell of an install time, I thought Bioshock 2 was bad, but it's got nothing on this. At least it only needs to be done once
 
Pace around the room, watching the installation's progress bar barely move. Chain-smoke. Fall down and do this for a while:

homersimpsonm.gif


"Stare at the TV while it installs, like a mental"
 
tb
marvel at the copious amount of time you people must have that you can sit around thinking about what you're going to do while you're sitting around waiting.

:lol:
 
Since when does it take 45 minutes and two seconds to install? Amar said it will take 40 minutes.

Clearly there is some sort of time-travel involved. I suspect some sort of temporal vortex in the nether regions. The trick is how to make the time go forward instead of backward. If the wife is on top, perhaps have her face the opposite direction. I hope this helps.
 
Well to be honest at first I will do without the install and just start playing then I will keep the playstation on while I'm out and let it install.
 
I would like to see that someone does´nt do the install to see if it really makes a difference.
 
gonna read the apex book while i cross fingers that my cat doesnt go mental (usually does when im playing)
 
Hmmm, not really sure. Read the little book that comes in the book, whatever that thing is called:confused:. Shower and get all cleaned up, you know GT5 is like a girl you have to impress when you first meet her:dopey:. Finally like a pro wrestler relieve myself before the show kicks off as to not go all minute man when she shows me what she's got:sly:

It will probably be something like this :nervous::drool::eek::boggled::bowdown: GT5 you are the best I ever had. :sly:
 
I think I'ma learn a new language meanwhile. Still not sure whether German or French. Will mainly depend on the time available at my disposal. I'll have both the books lined up anyway, for good measure :lol:
 
Considering the amount of time it'll take to install, I could walk down to the local, have a pint or two and get back when it's finishing.
 
Back