What was your first car in GT4?

• Thread starter prowler45
  • 671 comments
The first car I ever bought in the game was = Toyota MR2 Spyder '02
in year 2 Feb. 1-7 days

I still have it too believe it or not :)

First car, belive it or not, was a new viper GTS. I had 2,000 left after I bought it.

Btw, this thing is FAST. with only a supercharger and nos it went 250 even at la sarth

first car was a second hand was a skyline i think r32 didn't know about the 100,000 credit til I found this site by then I was already 10% did it anyway to get more credits......

socomplayer2
toyota mr2 g-limited '97 orange :)
Same here. In my other gamesave I bought a 300zx in purple, and after I deleted that save, I bought a white silvia.(don't have a clue what year)

Mine was a '92 VTEC Honda Prelude. Just like my own car....

I started GT2 & 3 with a Mazda RX-7 (infini I think), and I was going to do the same, but the Honda sort of leapt out at me....

The first car I drove was a Mitsubishi FTO GPX in blue, always started GT games with an FF car - transfered 100K from GT3 save and slightly modded the FTO, won a ton of races in it and did the Amalfi rally race several times. Got the used '91 Honda Prelude Si VTEC early on for old times sake (used a similar car in GT2 and 3) and then the used TVRs that appear in week 11.

If (when) I started again with only 10K I'd get the '91 Prelude Si VTEC or Suzuki Cappuccino

Pilot

1st time i played tru i bought a second hand evo 3 in black ( great car but i had yo use the 100 k transfere to get it :(
2nd time no transfere, bought a levin ae86, the trueno is cult the levin is realisstic :P

First time through, I bought a blue BMW M3, because it was so tempting to transfer credits :)

Second time, I started by racing the Lupo I won from the license tests.

The Dodge Viper SRT10. Also known as "Torque Monster." Transferring credits is essential to get a head start in the games beggining!
^^That was 1 profile^^
The other i was honest and got a Miata?

I first got a HPA R32:yuck: After that I started over again and honest too, so I bought a trueno just like in the sweet GT3 days:)

My first car was a civic SiR bought right after I got AND sold my Lupo , took about 5 seconds. Used that civic to get me started and on my way.

The first time I started the game I had started with the credits you get for GT3. I'd gotten a Subaru WRX Spec C. and still had cash left over for tires and racing shocks. Was able to use it for pretty much 50% of all the races... Great car to start with.

The second time I used the cars from the licence tests to get started, then got myself a Skyline Nur (can't remember which of the two) and the game fell into place quickly after that.

This last time where I finally completed the game using manual shifting instead of auto, I started off with the credits again and bought myself an RX-7 Spirit, which I still drive all the time as I've got it dialed...

My 1st was that ol' VW Lupo you get from the B-License. I just quickly bronzed everything so I didn't get the other prizes, tho I do have them now.

I started with transferred credits, but my first car was still a 1JZ-powered MA-chassis Mk III Supra Turbo.

This has always been my first car in previous GT games (other than 3, which had no used cars). It's fast, cheap, and easily modified. There were actually better choices in this game, but I went with the Supra anyway, for the sake of nostalgia.

Honestly, I had bought it, changed the oil, done some minor mods, gotten some RS Watanabe wheels, and spent maybe 2 hrs taking pictures before I actually raced at all.

Back