What was your first car in GT4?

• Thread starter prowler45
  • 671 comments
$100K GT3 transfer provided me with a Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II N1 (R34) '00... overkill, i know, but damn that's a good-looking ride... 👍

i had GT3 so i got 100,000 extra credits, did all the lisences (all gold!!) and sold every crap car, with the skyline (GT4 one) and tuned it up, then i just raced with that one. After i bought a rally car and did all the rally's, the rally car was a Subaru Impreza, the latest one!!

It depends.
Very first car in game: Nike 2021 (for IB license)
First car to race with: Pontiac Sunfire Concept ( sold the B license prize Lupo...before realizing there was a Lupo Race)
First Purchased: used 10km special Mitsubishi 3000GT in black...started off with 315hp with oil change

First car in my first game save:Nike One 2022
First car in my second (and more enjoyable) game save: '93 Honda Civic SiR-II

Master_Yoda
I hate to see people using the 100k transfer, i think it makes the game to easy. I'm glad i didn't do it.
The only difference that the 100k makes is that you are not so restricted for the first few days that you play the game - a very small difference when 100% completion is considered in retrospect.

Moloch_horridus
The only difference that the 100k makes is that you are not so restricted for the first few days that you play the game - a very small difference when 100% completion is considered in retrospect.
Yeah but starting, wel lto me it is, the ardest part, 1 mistake it's a lot of work to recover from it, unless you restart. 100K you go and buy the fastest car, and race the 90bhp and before your you know it your at 50% 1 week later.

Just trying hard on the liscenses you can get more then enough good cars, there really isn't a whole lot of use for an extra 100k. But i guess this thread should stay about first cars, not a debate over the initial 100k transfer

IIRC, it was the Nissan 300ZX Z32, but it could've been the Mazda RX-7 Infini FC, I can't remember exactly. One of those two :P

My first car was a black VW Lupo 1.4 (prize car) which I found really fun to drive (if not really fast:ouch: ).

First car that I bought was a yellow '97 (or 98?) Honda Civic Type-R, Served me pretty well, except the hilly courses where you need....Torque....and RWD or 4WD.......so.....a small dissapointment on this one but got me through a few races, especially after buying a turbo and S-tires 👍 The next one was the cheapest EVO6 I could buy, a RS TME Edition, white on steel rims :crazy: , used that for rallying 👍

A Deep Marine Blue Pearl '96 Skyline GT-R with full R34 gearing. I used the 100K credit transfer to acquire the JX (Japanese Exotique).

I'm pretty sure it was a dark red Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution with dark red rims. I got it from the used car lot if I'm not mistaken. I added the red rims myself ;)

My first car, can't remember if it was the 89 or 91 version:

nissan-skyline-gts-t-type-m-89.jpg

A Black Nissan Skyline GT-R '97 (R33).

I still have it and often use it for tarmac rallies.I'ts not the fastest but it's still fun to drive.And it looks good with a set of O.Z. wheels.

puricele7e
Sorry to quote you so late, but that's exactly what I think too 👍
Yeah. Glad to hear someone agree with me. 100k is like b-spec, accept i use b-spec. 100K is unecesarru, you can start the game off fine with a CRX, Celica, or Skyline.

Sunfire GXP Concept after getting the A License...perhaps the only FF car in GT4 I've ever driven that I've liked.

The first actual car I bought was a older Impreza, possibly a '95.

ktaylor57
Sunfire GXP Concept after getting the A License...perhaps the only FF car in GT4 I've ever driven that I've liked.

The first actual car I bought was a older Impreza, possibly a '95.
Wow you liked that car :yuck: that was my least favorite car i have, it feels so slow, when it looks alot faster.

Back