What wheel will you be using

• Thread starter jakenj9
  • 335 comments
I bought a T300RS with Alcantara 599 rim and T3PA pedals, all of which are mounted to a wheelstandpro and are hooked up to a Samsung 4K TV. I will add a TH8A shifter at some point as well.

Thrustmaster has introduced a GT Edition for the T300RS, when I was reading up on it, the last sentence mentions a new high end wheel for GTS which will slot in above the T500.

Thrustmaster has introduced a GT Edition for the T300RS, when I was reading up on it, the last sentence mentions a new high end wheel for GTS which will slot in above the T500.
Probably the new direct drive wheel that was displayed at Copperbox

Upgraded to a T150 so I'll be able to use the wheel with PS4.

Logitech can go straight to hell. Going to do my best to never buy their products again.

At least I got pretty good trade-in value on amazon for the DFGT!

Upgraded to a T150 so I'll be able to use the wheel with PS4.

Logitech can go straight to hell. Going to do my best to never buy their products again.

At least I got pretty good trade-in value on amazon for the DFGT!
I can't believe what DFGT's are going for. I think I got mine new for like $100 in 2008, I could probably get close to that for it on trade-in now. Huh. I'd almost rather trade my G27 (which they don't appear to be accepting trades on currently) and keep the DFGT.

T300 with stock pedals is holding up OK for now *knock on wood* but I will definitely avoid getting into drifting. Temptation to upgrade pedals or get H-shifter is currently low, thankfully.

Bought myself a T150 for Christmas so I guess I'll be using that.

I can't believe what DFGT's are going for. I think I got mine new for like $100 in 2008, I could probably get close to that for it on trade-in now. Huh. I'd almost rather trade my G27 (which they don't appear to be accepting trades on currently) and keep the DFGT.
It is kind of bizarre. I remember DFPs keeping their value until something like 2 years after the DFGT came out as well.

No, mine is way quieter and appears when ffb engages from neutral, usually near the 0 degrees of rotation, as if the motor is a little bit loose so it makes a little plastic click noise
Could just be the belt teeth wearing in. Give it some more hours of use.

You cant go wrong with the G29 Logitech, had my G25 for 7 years, faultless , G29 brilliant improvement on old one.
My only negative points on G29 wil be the small steering wheel rim size and no lights on any buttons ,difficult at nights
or in dark room. Beside rev indicator light, that just works on some games, dependent on game development options.
Played T300, my choice still G29, price point still very high, but stiil cheaper then T300.

I bought a T300RS with Alcantara 599 rim and T3PA pedals, all of which are mounted to a wheelstandpro and are hooked up to a Samsung 4K TV. I will add a TH8A shifter at some point as well.

Change of plans, I can now use my Accuforce, Main Performance PC Simpedals and Thrustmaster THR8S shifters on PS4 thanks to GIMX software and an arduino adapter. I will be using this set up for GT Sport and so I have sold the T300.

T300 with stock pedals is holding up OK for now *knock on wood* but I will definitely avoid getting into drifting. Temptation to upgrade pedals or get H-shifter is currently low, thankfully.
Sorry to bring up an old post, but how do you trade in something on Amazon? I have a DFGT I'd love to trade for a discount on a better wheel.

Back