What would YOU find dissapointing in GT5?

• Thread starter Devedander
  • 1,011 comments
GT5 will run in full HD. They said it will be 60FPS most of the time except some drops when you are at the start of the race while it's raining and all the cars spray up all the water. Then the framerate will drop a bit to around 40-50 or something they said.

AI running on rails like robots, It will completly spoil the single player experience.👎

GT5 could learn a thing or to from codemasters F12010 about exciting racing.

The only way I can tell the difference between 720p and 1080p is the message in the corner of my plasma screen.

GT5 will run in full HD. They said it will be 60FPS most of the time except some drops when you are at the start of the race while it's raining and all the cars spray up all the water. Then the framerate will drop a bit to around 40-50 or something they said.

I know what they promised us. Go to the two links I put on this page and the previous one and you'll understand where I'm coming from.

@Belial Check out the link I placed on the previous page and you'll see there are only 3 games that might run in full hd. Odds are that you have never played a game in real full hd so probably ur just having a hard time to see the difference between 720p and 720p upscaled to 1080p.
It's nice that you have a plasma. I have a 55 inch RGB LED Sony LCD so please dont doubt my ability to see the difference between those resolutions.

Lack of difficulty levels
Bad customisation e.g. no livery editor but you can put a set of 22" chrome wheels on a Ford Focus
Same penalty system as GT5P where you get penalised for being crashed into but not for smashing into other cars
AI which drive into you and spin you off
Lack of decent British circuits
Most premiums being 1.4l hatchbacks

Not seeing Toyota GT-One as a 'Premium' model.

72379425_01aeb08bb3_z.jpg

man that car is Gran Turismo ... so not to see the toyota gt1 as a premium car .. would be a big disappointment for me as well..

I remember a brief clip where they showed the steering wheel of a GT car. It was an official PD distribution.

Looked like an F1 wheel inside a NASCAR cockpit. It will be nice to see some hand movements to the steering column dials while i change the car setup on the fly :)

Kaz would say he was driving through Tokyo with his windows down with the gold copy hdd in the front passanger seat and while at the stop street,a homeless guy reached in,took the Hdd and smashed it into a billion little pieces.At that exact moment,lighting struck the bits of Hdd and then a magnetised Sony and Honda AI robot passed over the pieces,thus corrupting every bit of GT5 that was left out in the open.exposed.

This has gone too far. I'm actually thinking of just buying other games instead. Even though I love GT, it never seems like it's actually coming out.

What would you find dissapointing in gt5?.....................No gt5.

👍 At this point anything would do.

One thing that would be nice to see is PD accurately modeling advanced traction control systems, like F1-Trac on the 458 Italia, which, unless you're incredibly gifted, make the car even faster around a track. I suspect GT5 won't take this into account (even though it seemed like the GT-R is supernaturally quick in GT5P) but it would be a nice touch, rather than just having TCS slow you down all over the track.

This has gone too far. I'm actually thinking of just buying other games instead. Even though I love GT, it never seems like it's actually coming out.

WHHHHAAAA?

I have been buying games for long time now. For PS3 Alone I have around 60 game titles. GT5 is the kings, the 60 games are just a snack.

I would never ever buy a Console just to play one game..

I only had enough money to buy my PS3 and GT5 last christmas when I was told it would come out. Now when it finally releases I will sell all but GT5P and GT5. As all of the 6 games I have now will be useless to me. Happily COD has a very high resale value and I already sold 1 for 40$ and plan on selling the other for the same.

WHHHHAAAA?

I have been buying games for long time now. For PS3 Alone I have around 60 game titles. GT5 is the kings, the 60 games are just a snack.

I would never ever buy a Console just to play one game..

I own a ps3 and I only have 1 game- GT5P. Other than that it serves as a media server / blu ray player. I'll give away or sell GT5P when GT5 shows up. I probably won't buy any other games. Btw, I also have a G27 and a playseat.

Back