What would YOU find dissapointing in GT5?

• Thread starter Devedander
  • 1,011 comments
Kaz, if you read this, I'm willing to work at PD free of charge for all eternity! Let's get the ball rolling :D

The lack of a release. Period.
I can wait for the game, but it is starting to get annoying. I was hoping i would have my game tomorrow, but that won't happen.

One thing that really urkes me is that vague plan customization options (taking about tuning engines) like specific turbo kits and stuff. i like deep engine tuning..... not just suspension tuning... Something nitto legends or something. but besides that--- yeah...

One thing that really urkes me is that vague plan customization options (taking about tuning engines) like specific turbo kits and stuff. i like deep engine tuning..... not just suspension tuning... Something nitto legends or something. but besides that--- yeah...

in the tuning video we saw, Stage 1, 2, 3, and 4 turbo + a supercharger, Nitto legends is wayy too deep for GT

The big disappointment for me would be easy licenses for the sake of pleasing the casual gamers...
I want my GT Licenses to be difficult.

I'm disappointed to not see any new cars on the official cars list. I thought they might of held a few surprises back. Oh well, should have known better.

I'll be dissapointed if they never make a huge dlc pack with cars that we see every day as well as cars we'd expect in Gran Turismo

Example would be vauxhall - No astra's? no varied engines in the same car?* no VXR's??

*GT2 had an astra 2.0 sri, what about the better 2.2 engine? or the gsi with the 2l turbo? or even the option to have a 1.6 and have a load of cc class races based on engine size? i'd pay extra for stuff like that to be done 💡

I think the biggest disappoint is that we had zero surprises.

Up until now we had some expectations that some cars and tracks might be in it, or should be in it.

Now hopes for DLC :(

Give me pixalated tracks, but gimme the old ones. I need Seattle, Midfield, El Capitan and SSR11...

Back