What would you re-name GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FlareKR
  • 9 comments
  • 1,149 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
292
Messages
FlareKR
If I could re-name, I'd re-name it...

Gran Delay 5

Come on everyone, join the fun.
And no "If I could re-name it I'd re-name it this thread fails" You guys can continue to stand in the corner at your school parties.
 
If I could re-name it I'd re-name it this thread fails :lol:
 
I'd name it Gran Turismo 5 Epilogue-Conclusion-TheEnd ,to signify just how long we've waited from GT5Prologue
 
Gran Delaymo
 
And no "If I could re-name it I'd re-name it this thread fails" You guys can continue to stand in the corner at your school parties.

Implying that people who think about renaming a video game that hasn't been released don't stand in the corner at school parties.
 
If I could re-name, I'd re-name it...

Gran Delay 5

Come on everyone, join the fun.
And no "If I could re-name it I'd re-name it this thread fails" You guys can continue to stand in the corner at your school parties.

How old are you? If you're an adult you should probably lie.
 
Gran Turismo Forever. 👍
 
Can the requirement for starting new threads be cranked up to 500 posts?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back