What's next now that the dust has settled on 1.08 and Senna?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5 Level 41
  • 104 comments
  • 9,404 views
E3 - Sony conference next week on Monday.... :)
 
VW VGT GTi is the next thing.
 
I think this picture is perfect for all threads in this forum.
Безымянный (2).png
 
@Ameer67 Can I get the link to where that Jordan post you quoted originated from? That's a thread I'd like to read. Thanks.
 
How about discovering the REST GT6 has to offer?
 
@Ameer67 Can I get the link to where that Jordan post you quoted originated from? That's a thread I'd like to read. Thanks.
when there's a quote, just click on the "name said" and it takes you directly to the post
 
Shhhhhhhh, they might just add them :lol:
I'd welcome them. Would be great fun with the possibility of rain. So long as I could set grip to "real" to make those rain tires actually, you know, useful.
 
Come to think of it, isn't the Nurburgring 24 Hours not too far away? I can't remember if its the week before or after Le Mans, but its definitely close.
 
I'd welcome them. Would be great fun with the possibility of rain. So long as I could set grip to "real" to make those rain tires actually, you know, useful.
Thats awesome. I wish I had the patience to lap that track for that long. A 1/2 hour enduro on tsukuba would test my patience.

4 hours on bathurst or nordschleife? well thats another matter:tup:
 
Back