What's the ugliest new car on sale today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 272 comments
  • 13,103 views
M5Power
Such a vehicle was never sold with a manual transmission in the US. You're referring to the 1996-2000 style, I assume. Automatics only.
This model

It's the new one but it's not the face-lifted version that's just come out which looks a little different.
 
G.T
I think a Pontiac Aztek. The car looks like it has hit a tree, not once but a few times: :dunce:

leftfront6de.jpg
Wow that's one ugly 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 ing piece of s**t you got there!
 
G.T
This model

It's the new one but it's not the face-lifted version that's just come out which looks a little different.

Once again, not sold with a manual - in the US anyway. Have you got an interior shot? I'd love to see what it looks like - is the gearshift mounted on the floor?
 
M5Power
Once again, not sold with a manual - in the US anyway. Have you got an interior shot? I'd love to see what it looks like - is the gearshift mounted on the floor?
This is the only interior shot I have I'm afraid. As you can see the gearbox it set in the floor, not in the dash board like quite a few cars now. The gearstick is quite long too which you can't see in the photo.

 
This is interesting to say the least. Firebird will agree with me. And if I'm lucky he'll come back with a better picture; he has knack for that. I'm surprised Chrysler ever made a manual version. It's interesting.
 
M5Power
This is interesting to say the least. Firebird will agree with me. And if I'm lucky he'll come back with a better picture; he has knack for that. I'm surprised Chrysler ever made a manual version. It's interesting.
They shouldn't of, trust me. :sick:

Just a load of problems.
 
Ha ha. Voyager with a stick shift. Interesting. Like M5 said, you'll never see something like that in the States. :)
 
Looks a whole lot better then the last generation, and even that was just boring.
A lot of you seem to be very easily disgusted by styling. Most of the cars here are just dull or uglyish. The Multipla is the only one that comes close to visually offensive.
 
M5Power
This is interesting to say the least. Firebird will agree with me. And if I'm lucky he'll come back with a better picture; he has knack for that. I'm surprised Chrysler ever made a manual version. It's interesting.

They also make 'em with four-cylinder turbodiesels. :D

Here's a crappy shot of a LHD 2.5L turbodiesel with a 5-speed stick:
a6_12_sb.JPG


They're built specifically for European consumption at Chrysler's plant in Graz, Austria (which also builds PT Cruisers with the Neon's 2.0L and Mini's 1.6L engines).
 
Nice, a minivan with a stick! :dopey:

But, it still isn't the old Dodge Caravan Sport (turbo?)
 
I don't like talking about cars based on their looks; I like the Subaru B9 Tribeca, the Aztek and the newer BMWs because they're different. Has anyone here heard the phrase, "never judge a book by its cover"? Besides, I got in a Scion xB once and I want one! And the Tribeca was given good reviews by car magazines.

However, I do have to say the Ssangyong Rodius looks really odd from the back, like some alien had its forehead lifted a few inches too high.
 
If we're judging books by their covers here, we're not saying anything more then 'damn, that's an ugly book'.
 
Victor Vance
Nice, a minivan with a stick! :dopey:

But, it still isn't the old Dodge Caravan Sport (turbo?)

I learned how to drive stick on a 1988 Mazda MPV AWD. The good ol' Multi Problem Vehicle.
 
den brakke
Not on sale where I live luckaly.

The Isuzu VehiCross :dopey:

A friend of my Dad owns one of them, the only one Ive seen, It was never sold in Australia ethier.

Those plastic panels get faded and make it look even worse.
 
03d52488%20gold%20micra.jpg


Nissan Micra. 👎

Puma01_b.jpg


Ford Puma. 👎👎

96.toyota.previa.500.jpg


👎👎👎

*runs away from ExigeExcel*
 
The Micra is ugly. The Puma I've never liked but EE likes. The Previa, EE owns one so I'm taking the piss. ;)
 
VIPFREAK
WTH 911 none of those are ugly. :grumpy: just underrated
Sorry 911, I agree with Viper. I've always liked the Isuzu Vehicross, also.

911_Carrera
The Previa, EE owns one so I'm taking the piss. ;)
:lol:
 
Here are some of my "favorites". Some of them are older models that aren't in the production anymore.

Peugeot 206cc


Peugeot 307cc


Ford Focus sedan


Ford Ka


Nissan Primera


Opel Tigra


All Hummers...


Honda Insight


And sorry, Ferrari Enzo
 
den brakke
Not on sale where I live luckaly.

The Isuzu VehiCross :dopey:
What? That's awesome! Awesome!
(except for the front end)
I didn't even know they went any furthur then concept car, I've never seen one. I guess they don't sell Isuzus up here. No big loss. Except of the best looking micro-suv evar!
 
PLEASE, don't remind me. They may own them, but they don't O.W.N them. :sly:
 
:P

I hate that fact aswell but atleast it means they have some money to fall back on.
 
Back