What's the ugliest new car on sale today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 272 comments
  • 13,103 views
I'm surprised Proton has money in the first place :p
 
a6m5
Sorry 911, I agree with Viper. I've always liked the Isuzu Vehicross, also.

Umm... my post did not include the Vehicross... that car was always a waste of time. :sick: I think you might suffer from No taste syndrome A6m5. :lol:
 
VIPFREAK
Umm... my post did not include the Vehicross... that car was always a waste of time. :sick: I think you might suffer from No taste syndrome A6m5. :lol:
I don't want to hear it from a NHL fan! :sly:
 
I have to agree with a6m5, I like the Vehicross also. It grew on me slowly though.

IMHO, the Aztek was the ugliest car I've seen. It epitomizes the general downturn of GM styling in the mid to late 90s.
 
911_Carrera
The Micra is ugly. The Puma I've never liked but EE likes. The Previa, EE owns one so I'm taking the piss. ;)
I missed all this!

You're so lucky you're going to a different continent for a while :mad:
 
Ugliest car sold in US:

22_41da5fb6bc953.jpg


Game, Set, and Match.:sly:
 
What's everyones opinions on the Caddy CTS? I think it looks great personally, but i typed ugly cars into gogle, and it came up with this:



ctsv04_02_800.jpg






The Toyota Prius, but fugly

I don't mind the new one, but the old one was hideous


oblique_w.jpg


toyota_prius_640.jpg
 
Just noticed today how ugly the sedan version of Skoda Fabia is:
Fabia_Sedan.jpg

1.jpg


It looks so goofy somehow
 
stavic3.jpg


Like this? Damn, I have to look at that thing on the road at least once a week. :crazy:
 
The Ssangyong Stavic is absolutely hideous! I bet they have a really low criteria for the styling of cars. I mean look at it! It's not even styling, it's just rubbish.
 
phat_pengiun
What's everyones opinions on the Caddy CTS? I think it looks great personally, but i typed ugly cars into gogle, and it came up with this:

[image]

:odd: :grumpy: Nobody EVER dare say this car is ugly... even if it's from GM.

Woolie Wool
They had to change the name for Canada because "Lacrosse" is slang for masturbation in Quebec.

:lol:
 
CFM
Ugliest car sold in US:

22_41da5fb6bc953.jpg


Game, Set, and Match.:sly:

DAMMIT You stole my car...
I saw one of these the other day, I didn't know if it was a PT cruiser, or what...

Chevrolet HHR, the only car to trump the SSR in the bad idea catagory.
 
I think the SSR edges it out just a bit but the Aztek is their all time. :dopey:
 
Woolie Wool
They had to change the name for Canada because "Lacrosse" is slang for masturbation in Quebec.

Which was a rubbish move on their part. They didn't rename the X-Box the X-Cube because some people call p*ssy "box", did they?

They didn't rename the "Willy's Jeep", either... :lol:
 
HHR: It's not a bad idea or a bad car, its just a little late. It's was meant to compete with the PT but GM misses on that one. Sure its styled a little weird but I like it more then the PT Cruiser (well the nonturboed PT).

SSr: No point other then to look cool which is what it does. When I drive it I always get stares from people and just about eveyone I talk to thinks it looks cool.

CTS: I can't think of an ugly Caddy right now.

LaCrosse: One of the better looking Buicks from the past 15 years. Buick is finally starting to attrach buyers under the age of 70 again.
 
phat_pengiun
What's everyones opinions on the Caddy CTS? I think it looks great personally, but i typed ugly cars into gogle, and it came up with this:
I wouldn't buy one, but I think it looks OK. Definitely not ugly.

Woolie Wool
They had to change the name for Canada because "Lacrosse" is slang for masturbation in Quebec.
Actually, I heard that the name is supposed to be French. :sly: OK, I made it up.

That Chevy's PTCruiser thing is dog ugly. I can't decide if this car or Aztec's uglier, so it's a tie.

P.S. Element rocks! :)
 
Oh how could I go through this thread without mentioning the Chevy Colorado/GMC Cayon. This is what happens when you let the people at Isuzu design your next truck. Think updated LUV.
 
I don't think it's too bad, just that the white fleet versions (carquest trucks) with the black plastic fenders are hideous. But much more appealing than a Smart or Scion. Those two brands are 100% ugly. And retarded. What's the point of 45 mpg when it only holds two people and a folded t shirt? I'd rather have an old beetle. But, those are cool.
 
BlazinXtreme
CTS: I can't think of an ugly Caddy right now.

Simple, everything else from Caddy except for the CTS, CTS-V and STS-V. :dopey:
 
Dude, you're nuts.. The Ridgeline is bad ass....

Go to sleep

Vip freak, i'm sorry..But CTS and CTS-V both fall into the ugly Caddy Category

And Blazin, I don't think the stares in the SSR are the stares you're thinking of..

I think they're the stares a 16 year old gets in a lime green baby blue red teal and orange civic..
 
Driftster
Dude, you're nuts.. The Ridgeline is bad ass....

Go to sleep

Vip freak, i'm sorry..But CTS and CTS-V both fall into the ugly Caddy Category

:lol: I'm sorry but you are mistaken the ridgeline is NOT bad ass... it's real Gay though.
 
Nope most of the stares, thumbs up, etc. are from mid aged men who think the truck is pretty freaking sweet. The CTS, is by far one of the best Caddy's ever made. And the Honda Ridgeline isn't a truck, its a bastard child of an Accord and an Avalanche.
 
BlazinXtreme
Nope most of the stares, thumbs up, etc. are from mid aged men who think the truck is pretty freaking sweet.

Agreed. Which, not ironically, is the buyer base for the vehicle. Whatever you say about the SSR, I don't see how you can call it ugly. Shocking, radical, yeah - but why would you call it ugly? It's not that.
 
Back