whats ur favourite car in your garage?

:) my fav car has got to be my skyline silhouette formula for looks but i simply love my unisia jecs skyline. :) whats your favourite car in your garage?
r30gr5-3.jpg

Venturi 600LM also the Cerbera LM and Speed 12 they are probably my three fave cars in the game.

Originally posted by live4speed
Venturi 600LM also the Cerbera LM and Speed 12 they are probably my three fave <A TITLE="Click for more information about car" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||cars|AA1VDw">car</A>s in the game.
What is all this words? is it a site?:confused:

Originally posted by pimp racer
What is all this words? is it a site?:confused:
No, somethings got onto my PC and it's automatically making certain words links, it's pissing me off, it's adding it's own code into the pages.

For looks, my favourite car is a stock-bodied gold 2000GT'68.

Based on statistics, my favourite car appears to be the 1993 Supra (turbo).

Embarrassingly, the Cultus PPV appears quite soon after that in the number of races entered. :( Oh... I would use it to make money at Red Rock. And in my first game used it to collect the Rally Cups.

Close behind that are the TVR Speed 6 and Speed 12. And then, surprisingly, comes a tunedMini, i.e tuned Mini Cooper 1.3i used a lot in my first game for the lightish car races.

But off-the-top-of-my-head one of my favourite cars for driving is the Mine's Lancer Evo V, even if the game doesn't know quite what its drive-train is...

Edit: Actually, I didn't use the Cultus quite as much as I thought. Problem is I duplicated my records for some games which are really just "car-saving garages" and so counted a lot of those races multiple times. In face the Speed 6 and the Supra'93 appear to be about tied for first, with the Mines Evo V close by next.

My personal favorite would have to be my Mazda RX-7 Infini III. Tuned to my liking, I can tear up Tahiti Road in tad over a minute in that car.

Other favorites are my REamemiya RX-7, my A-Spec RX-7 and my Ford GT-40.

Personal favorites:

KPGC10 Skyline 2000GT (all around favorite in any form)
skyline silhouette formula (for performance)
Mines R32.5
RX-7 GTC (for looks)
Lancer Evo III
AE86 Levin/Trueno (for sound and pure lightweight fun)

My funnest car to drive is my AE86 Trueno that thing is crazy fast in the turns if tuned correctly but dead in the straights so far the fast I can do tahiti road in this car is 1:01.4'' also my other fave car is my spoon integra which can run grinwadel in 1:13 which in my opinions pretty fast

R32 tuned to about 360hp (sounds great) and I can't believe no-one's mentioned the RS200 - that thing is just SO much fun

I really like my Dodge Intrepid, It's just so hard to keep in on the ground after 350MPH :dopey:

Attachments

• Dragsters-3.jpg
    Dragsters-3.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 32
Fedex Skyline??? Do you mean the Fedex sponsore 300ZX GTS?

Darin
pimp racer
Which musclecar?
Its just called the "Musclecar."
Yes, the Plymouth Musclecar. The Roadrunner in real life. But another major media giant other than Sony owns that trade mark, and so...

P.S. It's hard to tell from web searches whether it is "Roadrunner" or "Road Runner". And that goes for both car and cartoon character. The tendency is to spell it "Roadrunner", but in the spot-lights at the beginning of the "Bugs Bunny - Road Runner Show", "Road Runner" is split as into two words, and is definitely two words in all the other title screens I can spot.

http://www.melaman2.com/cartoons/toons-looney.html

Back