What's your favorite car in GTA3?

• Thread starter Jon
  • 51 comments
If you go to the docks on the first island - South East-ish There is an entrance with a booth thing just inside - You will see some linerunners (trucks) on your right - If you go to the left across the car park you will find a small passageway on your left - Go down there then you will see them - Or do some more missions which include the garage and they will be highlighted for you - Its remembering where they are for next time when they arent highlighted thats difficult!!!!! :D :D :D

Second island there is a bridge with a two lane carriageway on either side - When you start going up the bridge there is a central barrier with some grass on it - Turn around and get onto the centre of the road - You will then go upwards - dodging some well placed trees - and if you are quick enough you will be able to clear the whole of the callaghan bridge :D :D :D

Originally posted by Brian P
Can anyone tell me which car the Moonbeam is, I need one to sell to that garage.
The Bobcat is that secret jeep isn't it????

Yep I need to correct myself here, the bobcat is a crappy pick-up truck, I was getting it mixed up with the BF Injection, my new favourite car. That thing is awesome!!

Originally posted by jaw1
Second island there is a bridge with a two lane carriageway on either side - When you start going up the bridge there is a central barrier with some grass on it - Turn around and get onto the centre of the road - You will then go upwards - dodging some well placed trees - and if you are quick enough you will be able to clear the whole of the callaghan bridge :D :D :D

I found that jump, I couldn't clear the bridge, even in a Banshee, but it is a really cool jump.

One of my favourite jumps is behind the "Turtle Head" fish factory in Portland, but you have to be really fast to do this one otherwise you end up in the water.

Yep I need to correct myself here, the bobcat is a crappy pick-up truck, I was getting it mixed up with the BF Injection, my new favourite car. That thing is awesome!!

what is the bf injection and where can i get one? I need it to finish the garage in S. Vale :(

I really like the Banshee. That car really goes fast! I also like the Infernus, it isn't as fast as the Banshee but it sure does look cooler! I also love the cartel cruiser! When your driving that thing it sounds like a hot rod! :burnout:

Well, after playing the game nearly non-stop for a week, I've got to say that the Cheetah pulls my vote.

The Lobo is great fun though. I assume you guys knew it had fully-functional independent hydraulics? Just move the right analog around, and you see what I mean.

Originally posted by ViperConcept
I really like the Banshee. That car really goes fast! I also like the Infernus, it isn't as fast as the Banshee but it sure does look cooler! I also love the cartel cruiser! When your driving that thing it sounds like a hot rod! :burnout:

i think that the diablo stallion has the best sound. :D

Originally posted by danpollard

i think that the diablo stallion has the best sound. :D

Yeah I think I would agree, but I do love the sound of the Cartel Cruiser.
Oh yeah and I like listening to the music on the ice cream van. :lol:

dont tease about the ice cream van

Originally posted by danpollard

dont tease about the ice cream van

Man its a pile of crap to drive, its slow as hell and tips nearly as bad as the ambulance, but I've only found it once.

Hey I'm sure you'll find it soon, if its any help the time I put out the fire I was putting out Mafia cars that were on fire and I kinda figured that was strange so I kept on going and I found it.

Yeah I love it too. Where can you find it though. I have only ad it once and that was in a mission. :confused:

Man its a pile of crap to drive, its slow as hell and tips nearly as bad as the ambulance, but I've only found it once.

Hey I'm sure you'll find it soon, if its any help the time I put out the fire I was putting out Mafia cars that were on fire and I kinda figured that was strange so I kept on going and I found it.

i know its crap, ive driven it before, but since i needed it i cant find it. Ive had to put out several mafia cars and a couple of diablos and loads of triads. Still no ice cream though. :mad:

Kinda reverse here, but hey...

What is your least favorite car?

Mine would definately have to be the Manana. For the love of all that is good, do not jack one of these...I don't care if you have a level 6 and 10 tanks bearing down on you, run until you find something else.

Originally posted by AltF8
Kinda reverse here, but hey...

What is your least favorite car?

Mine would definately have to be the Manana. For the love of all that is good, do not jack one of these...I don't care if you have a level 6 and 10 tanks bearing down on you, run until you find something else.

very true.

The Perennial is on a similar level and various vans like the ice cream van and Moonbeam. The ambulance rolls way too easily but at least has ok speed.

Now my next one people may not agree with. I HATE the Esperanto. It is crap. It wobbles, rolls, slides and has crap suspension. I blow them up every time :D

Originally posted by viper_maniac

They don't for me.

Yeah, it's best to use the e-brake for these cars...it kicks the back end around so the suspension doesn't compress as much.

thing to try for a bit of stunt driving is to steal a yardie lobo and lower the suspension. get the car up on two wheels by using both control sticks when driving, you turn left and the right contorl stick fires the left hydraulics up. Look crazy but is unstable as hell, part of the fun.

Back