What's your favorite car in GTA3?

• Thread starter Jon
  • 51 comments

Jon

(Banned)
I personally like the cheetah and the cartel pick up. I am only on the second island so I didn't get to the real expensive ones. LOL :D

i was gonna make a poll about this, I think i will anyway... lol I like the police car... only cause I like messing with the cops.

I also like the FBI car, but they're very hard to get hold of.

And the bullet proof patriot you get off that bent cop, which is safely stored away in my garage.

An easy way to get a FBI car is get five stars and get to the paynspray. Wait til a fbi car hits the wall next to the paynspray and when they get out drive into the paynspray. When you come out FBI car sitting and waiting for the taking. :D

The best is the FBI car, the Cartel Crusier is fast but it handles like crap, the Yardie is great for its hydralics!(spelling)

Just a question can you beat 406ft on a jump???

I was being chased by FBI guys and I went to my hideout on Staunton and I got out of my car near my garage and the garage door opened and guess what drive right into it? AN FBI CAR!

Originally posted by ZeroCool85
The best is the FBI car, the Cartel Crusier is fast but it handles like crap, the Yardie is great for its hydralics!(spelling)

Just a question can you beat 406ft on a jump???

I was being chased by FBI guys and I went to my hideout on Staunton and I got out of my car near my garage and the garage door opened and guess what drive right into it? AN FBI CAR!

Lucky b*st*rd :D

I'll have to check my biggest jump later. I remember jumping pretty far off the multi-storey car park in Staunton island, but I can't remember the distance.

Well its quite simple if you are in Staunton Island and you go to Portland, and you stay in the middle of the Bridge right after it says "Weclome to Portland" you will hit a huge jump, that will bring you into Portland and nearly hitting buildings.

Well, what is it?

I'm a big fan of the Mafia Sentinel - got a couple of 'em put away.

Big fan of the Army Truck from the Surplus Disposals though.

Can anyone tell me which car the Moonbeam is, I need one to sell to that garage.
The Bobcat is that secret jeep isn't it????

Erm, Banshee (shame they're so fragile), ny of the cars you nick on staunton island for the yakuza guy, all three of those are pretty cool, the cartel cruiser is decent enough, and cop cars are fun.

Originally posted by Brian P
Can anyone tell me which car the Moonbeam is, I need one to sell to that garage.
The Bobcat is that secret jeep isn't it????

The Moonbeam is a big huge crappy van just get in a bunch of cars until it says moonbeam. The bobcat is a truck that can be found on Portland and Staunton Island.

Back