Whats your favorite Mid Engine car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter '85fierogt
  • 89 comments
  • 4,866 views
man dont you guys just love Jay Lenos' Tank Car. With that huge body just try it on Cote d' Azur and Cita de Aria. Man you have to squeeze your way through, what a rush. Although I wish they had his new Truck(the biggest in the world. Oh yeah and the Cizeta man is that thing good everytime i take a corner it rides the wall automaticly. Oh how i hate these cars:lol:

IA
 
Thanks for that picture - I'd seen that car on the starting movie, and was dead keen to give it a run but I didn't know what it was called, so didn't know where to start looking.
Now I know the name, I can find out how to win it. Where did that prize car database get to... :)
 
It's in the driving misions, you can only win it once though.
 
nobody likes the ruf 3900s? its deff one of my fav cars in the game. the tommy kaira handles great but its almost too easy to drive. other than that i would have to go with one of the zondas. i just won my lm racer yesterday=D
 
Tommy Kaira ZZII or the Spyker C8.

For race cars the 787b, Pagini Zonda Race car and Ford GT LM Spec 2.
 
PESCAROLO of course!!!!

sorry but i have to say...

RUF CTR2 darck black '96
crome and black wheels
no driving aids
full lowered!
full tuned!!!
899bhp

the best car to drive in GT4...
 
burninthc
nobody likes the ruf 3900s?

Don't like the look of the Boxster - despite its universal praise in the press, I've never had any desire for that car, so I have the bad habit of ignoring it. Got one in GT3 though, for a comparison test, and was reluctantly won over by what was a great little car in that game. I really should give it a try in GT4.
 
ELGATU, the CTR2 isn't mid engined, great car, but the engines behind the rear axel, not infront of it.
 
live4speed
ELGATU, the CTR2 isn't mid engined, great car, but the engines behind the rear axel, not infront of it.

A lot of 911s, esp. older ones, become mid engined immediately after they've reversed into the scenery at some irresponsible speed :sly: GT4 seems to model this reversing habit rather faithfully, but lacks detail when it comes to the resultant damage :)
 
shaunsund
I like the NSX and in my opinion i think it will always be a classic :cool:

True that. For road cars I like the NSX-R, and for race cars its the Takata NSX. I also enjoy the ProtoMotors Spirra, but boy is that thing a handful around the 'Ring! :scared:
 
Alfaholic
A lot of 911s, esp. older ones, become mid engined immediately after they've reversed into the scenery at some irresponsible speed :sly: GT4 seems to model this reversing habit rather faithfully, but lacks detail when it comes to the resultant damage :)

i know it isnt a MR car, but its the best car to drive and my favorit ;)
 
A road car with a mid-mounted engine pushing out in excess of 500hp and 4WD. What more could you want?

 
A real one.
 
raz_10
97/99 Honda NSX Type S Zero...........best ever


I have to agree with Drift-kid.

I also enjoy any lotus elise :cool:

Honda NSX. Especially the Mugen on GT3.

Its beautiful to drive and to look at(1033 HP).
 
live4speed
A real one.

LOL, that is the one thing that holds the car back. Man, wish it was a real car, but the ZZII is an awesome car on this game.

Now just make me one, lol.
 
Poor GTPlanet!

The ZZII is produced under license of ASL (yes yes) for a few years and is now called RS01, and be sure, it's real!

My favs are:
ASL Garaiya (this car is so f'n balanced)
and...
ARTA Garaiya (is the engine right in dem middle? - damn, ASL engineers are genius!)

image
 
TachiTJRS
The ulitimate Japanese supercar of course


👍👍👍👍👍👍 it can beat most of supercar in the world eg 360 modena, M3 CSL, Porsche :scared:
 
Deep_Freeze
LOL, that is the one thing that holds the car back. Man, wish it was a real car, but the ZZII is an awesome car on this game.

Now just make me one, lol.

Yeah I saw one real one on the internet at some American Car show. It had what I think was a Nissan Skyline straight 6 engine installed longitudinally. Could not find any more info on it at that time. I assumed it was a make to order device with perhaps a number of engine options from different manufacturers.

Thanks for that pic and info Mukai!!!
 
The Honda NSX (all of them !!!) and the Lotus Elise(again, all of them :)) are my favourites.....they're just so fun to drive arund with N2 tires and no mods :)
 
Mukai
Poor GTPlanet!

The ZZII is produced under license of ASL (yes yes) for a few years and is now called RS01, and be sure, it's real!

My favs are:
ASL Garaiya (this car is so f'n balanced)
and...
ARTA Garaiya (is the engine right in dem middle? - damn, ASL engineers are genius!)

image

Interesting, I have looked on the web, and have been unable to find a car that looks like the ZZII under the RS01 name. I do see the ASL Garaiya though.

If you have any more info on it, I would love to see it. Nice pic, looks like a real car, lol.
 
HondaRacer
True that. For road cars I like the NSX-R, and for race cars its the Takata NSX. I also enjoy the ProtoMotors Spirra, but boy is that thing a handful around the 'Ring! :scared:[/QUOTE

The NSX is the lengendary Japenese supercar. Alot of people like the Skylines better
than this but i don't think so. My favourite Japenese car.

Also i like the Imola Orange Pearl on the NSX Type S Zero :)
 
ELgatu
PESCAROLO of course!!!!

sorry but i have to say...

RUF CTR2 darck black '96
crome and black wheels
no driving aids
full lowered!
full tuned!!!
899bhp

the best car to drive in GT4...

The RUF CTR2 is the badboy out of the RUF's :trouble: :D
But personally I like the BTR ' 86 :)
 
That's RR........They are fun to drive, but a bit scary :) I mean the 2 early ones.....
 
Back