What's your favorite way to play solo/multiplayer?

Canada
Canada
GamingGuy2017
For me it's almost always "Mirror Matches" when I'm singleplayer. As for online, No collisions mode with A class and S1 class are my favorites. :D

Edit: Forgot to specify about the no collision stuff

Horizon "cruise" groups online, mostly everyday. Goliath farming and car testing when I'm not..

Honestly, if it wasn't for the offroad club I would probably uninstall the game. I'll do an occasional offroad race, but otherwise this game really lacks in long-term playability. These days FM6 gets most of my attention.

Besides finishing off the remaining championships I have in Hot Wheels and Blizzard mountain, I'm in the process of racing in every car in the game.

but otherwise this game really lacks in long-term playability.

What keeps me coming back to Horizon 3 even though I've already done everything in the main game is that it simply has such a strong foundation. The driving feels good, the AI is competitive (even though they do pull BS from time to time but no game has perfect AI), and the Blueprint feature lets me race what I want and how I want.

I couldn't do what I'm currently doing in Horizon 3 in a game like GT6, for example. While the driving is decent, the AI are pushovers and the single player is a lot more restrictive in terms of race events. I could do time trials in every car to substitute, but I don't think that would hold my attention for very long.

What keeps me coming back to Horizon 3 even though I've already done everything in the main game is that it simply has such a strong foundation. The driving feels good, the AI is competitive (even though they do pull BS from time to time but no game has perfect AI), and the Blueprint feature lets me race what I want and how I want.

While I agree with all this, what makes me lose interest is the track variety. Even though there is a big number of tracks, they all have a relatively similar feel to them and are all rather short with the obvious exception of Goliath. Had they included a route creator I would probably still be playing this just as much as I did during the first month.

While I agree with all this, what makes me lose interest is the track variety. Even though there is a big number of tracks, they all have a relatively similar feel to them and are all rather short with the obvious exception of Goliath. Had they included a route creator I would probably still be playing this just as much as I did during the first month.

I can agree that the race events in general could have been handled better. One thing I noticed after racing a lot in this game is that I don't feel there are enough events that take place on tarmac. And when you put the whole game into perspective with Blizzard Mountain being almost exclusively off-road and Hot Wheels only having extreme and high-speed racing on slippery plastic, this stands out even more.

I'm willing to overlook it this time but I hope in Horizon 4 they balance the amount of racing that takes place on and off road, as well as give us longer tracks besides Goliath.

Don't really play much single Player aside from Fozathons. Most of my time on FH3 now is spent playing with friends in multiplayer.

Solo. Most definitely. However, online races aren't too bad. I've won a championship or two. The only thing the sucks is the everyone goes for S2.

But yeah. It is slightly enjoyable. Probably due to the nature of the game. Losing or winning doesn't matter too much as this game does' t require skill to play. Also that the game rewards you a lot for just racing no matter what place you end up.

But again, Hypercar and max-tuned kids get old pretty quick...

Back